Positive Grid Bias Guitar Amplifier HeadBIAS Head is a guitar and bass amplifier that accurately captures any amp tone in the world, including the cab and even mic position. You can safely connect your cab into its powerful Class D 600 Watt RMS @ 8 Ohm. With the included BIAS Amp Pro software, you can share and download thousands of amp match models and save them right in the head.
Different Kind of AmpHardware and software beautifully integrated, BIAS Head allows you to design and match any amp tone on the fly, share and download Amp Match models in the cloud, and use that massive tone on a full-blown 600w RMS power amp.
Amp Match and TonecloudBIAS Head comes with Amp Match technology, which lets you precisely match the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and load custom cab and mic responses. You can share or download thousands of Amp Match models from ToneCloud.
Premium ComponentsThe op-amps, passive components and A/D and D/A converters used are all top of the line. BIAS Head's power amp is optimized to perform any BIAS Amp presets at the highest audio quality possible at any volume. It also provides zero latency performance due to its built-in interface.
Limiteless PossibilitiesThe world's first cross-platform guitar amplifier, BIAS Head integrates seamlessly with BIAS Amp for mobile and desktop use: you can design your custom amp and create Amp Match models in real time.
Amp MatchAmp Match technology precisely matches the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and loads custom cab and mic responses. There are hundreds of professional studio engineers and artists creating Amp Match models you can download. Amp Match lets you capture or download any tube amp tone and sync it with your desktop and mobile devices. You can then use the exact same tone with BIAS Head on stage, in the studio or while practicing at home.
Amp DesignDesign your custom dream amp and sync unique presets in real time. Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, with just a few taps or mouse clicks.
Thousands of AmpsDownload thousands of Amp Match models created by legendary recording artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud, and sync the entire collection across your desktop and mobile devices and BIAS Head in a snap.
Amp DesignSwap out the virtual tube types, preamp, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, component by component.
Thousands of AmpsShare your own custom presets, and download thousands of virtual amps created by signature recording artists and other guitarists around the globe via our hugely popular ToneCloud network.
Features: - Amp Match Amplifier with built-in power amp
- Hardware and software (iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC) beautifully integrated
- Amp Match Technology to precisely match any real world amp tone
- Swap out virtual tube types, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab, mic
- Virtually design, share and download thousands of amps from the cloud
- Top of the line audio components, power amp, A/D and D/A converters
- Fully configurable MIDI controls
- USB connection for BIAS Amp app for Windows and Mac
- Bluetooth connectivity for BIAS Amp app for iPad and iPhone
- Comes with BIAS Amp plugin (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) and standalone app
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Positive Grid products.
- 600 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms, 300 Watts @ 16 Ohms
- Hi-Z impedance 1/4 inch input
- Effect send and return 1/4 inch TRS
- Headphone output 1/4 inch TRS
- XLR balanced and 1/4 inch TRS line out
- External pedal 1/4 inch TRS
- 5 pin connectors for MIDI In/Thru/Out
- USB connection for BIAS Mac and Windows
- Bluetooth connection for BIAS iPad and iPhone
- 7.5 x 12 x 6 in. (314 x 190 x 153 mm)
- 17 lbs (7.7kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):