Step Away from the DJ Controller -- And Stream Songs WirelesslyThe Pioneer XDJ-R1 Wireless DJ System is an all-in-one DJ MIDI controller, mixer, and 2-deck CD player -- and the first of its kind to offer wireless connectivity with iOS devices, so you can control it remotely from your iOS phone or tablet! The XDJ-R1 features standard USB connectivity and slot-loading CD drives, so whether you're looking to perform on an iPad, or spin the old-fashioned way, Pioneer's XDJ-R1 offers a solution in a compact, stylish package.
Diverse Format Support: Play CDs or Digital FilesWhatever music you're looking to play, the XDJ-R1 is ready to play it in a multitude of formats. It is compatible with most popular DJ software, and comes with Pioneer's Rekordbox music management software for Mac or PC. You can also play music from MP3 CDs, audio CDs, or from an attached USB storage device, using an interface that's intuitive for anyone familiar with industry-standard Pioneer CDJs.
Spin Wirelessly from your iOS DeviceSetting it apart from the crowd, the XDJ-R1 boasts the groundbreaking feature of wireless connectivity with iOS devices like iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch so you can stream music from your iTunes library remotely via secure IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless protocol. Install Pioneer's free Remotebox app on your iDevice, and you can control your XDJ-R1 remotely. Now you can DJ without being stuck behind the decks!
Powerful DJ ToolsThe XDJ-R1 offers everything you need to start DJing like a pro, including the standard jog wheels and playback controls, and storage for up to three Hot Cue points per track. It's got BPM-based effects right on the hardware controller, so effects like Echo and Roll are literally at your fingertips -- great for remixing and transitioning between tracks. It's got powerful DJ tools like a Beat Sync feature, so mixing between tracks is really as easy as pressing a button, and it has a Quantize function which automatically snaps beats to fall at specified intervals. And of course, the traditional methods are still available to the experienced DJ. Those familiar with Pioneer equipment and newbies alike will have no trouble spinning with the XDJ-R1.
Features:- Two-deck all-in-one USB DJ controller with mixer
- Three-band EQ per deck
- Play music from CD, USB mass storage device, or a computer connected via USB
- Play music from to a remote iOS device via IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless protocol, even when WiFi isn't available
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF file types
- DJ tools like Beat Sync and Quantize for synchronizing tracks
- Effects like Trans, Flanger, Echo, Roll, Filter, Crush, Noise, and Jet
- Independent analog and digital circuits, 44.1 kHz soundcard, and 24-bit digital/analog converters for high-fidelity sound
- Environmentally-friendly Auto Standby function for which enters standby mode after a certain period of inactivity
- Three RCA inputs, 1/4-inch mic input
- Booth and Master stereo RCA outputs, stereo XLR output, 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphone output
- Rekordbox music management software included
- Control wirelessly from your iOS device with the free Remotebox app
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Playable media: USB storage devices, music CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (only MP3, WAV and AIFF can be played from CD)
- USB storage formats supported: FAT32, FAT16
- No. of channels: 2
- Wireless communications format: IEEE 802.11b/g (2.4GHz band)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24bit
- S/N ratio: 98dB or above (USB)
- Total harmonic distortion: Max. 0.006 % (USB)
- Head room: 19 dB
- Inputs: PHONO/LINE (RCA) MIC (1/4 inch PHONE) AUX (RCA)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT (XLR, RCA) HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
- BOOTH OUT: RCA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 623 x 308.4 x 107.7
- Weight: 6.8kgIncluded Rekordbox music management software:
- Mac OSX (10.5.8 or above)
- Windows 8: Windows8 Pro/Windows8
- Windows 7: Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Windows Vista: Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business (SP2 or above)
- Windows XP: Home Edition/Professional (SP3 or above) (Windows XP Professional x64 edition is not supported)Remotebox mobile application:
- iPhone 3GS or above/iPod touch 3rd generation or above /iPad iOS5 or above
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-421-1404 or 800-782-7210
Product DescriptionStep away from the DJ controller -- and keep the party going, with the Pioneer XDJ-R1 Wireless DJ System, the included Rekordbox software on your computer, and Remotebox app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The Pioneer XDJ-R1 DJ controller can be remotely controlled wirelessly, giving DJs the ability to continue their music mixing performance even when they move away from the system.
Remotebox: Mix from your iPhone/iPad/iPodThe remotebox app with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, allows the XDJ-R1 to be remotely controlled wirelessly. Many of the system's functions can be accessed directly on the display including controlling volume levels, choosing and changing songs as well as the ability to mix songs from a USB device plugged into the system. Pioneer's remotebox app is available now at no charge from the App Store.
Rekordbox: The Digital Crate on Your PCRekordbox software is included with the XDJ-R1. The Rekordbox software enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their computer. It can be used to classify and search for music files stored on a computer and create playlists. It detects, measures and adjusts beats, tempos (BPM) and other elements of the music files prior to a performance. It can also be used to set and store point information (for cueing, looping, hot cueing, etc) prior to a performance.
Dual CD Decks and USB Thumb Drive Port, TooUnlike conventional systems, the XDJ-R1 is equipped with dual CD players in addition to a USB port for media playback. The system supports a variety of different music formats including conventional compact disc, a CD with MP3, AIFF and WAV files, and a USB storage device with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. For added convenience, the unit also offers MIDI support for operation of various DJ software.
Features:- Beat Sync: With a touch of the Sync button, the system automatically synchronizes the beats of songs analyzed through Pioneer's rekordbox music management software.
- Hot Cue: The unit features three points of Hot Cues to enable playback of music from specific points.
- Sampler: For added effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo, and Roll are available to combine with songs currently playing.
- Sound Color FX: The unit offers four additional effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Jet) for more creative mixing options.
- Auto Beat Loop: This function automatically loops music at a specific tempo.
- Quantize Function: Automatically corrects synchronization of effects when using Auto Beat Loop or Beat Effect.
- Noise Reduction: To significantly reduce noise, internal analog and digital circuits were separated, and the distance for digital conversion of analog input signals were shortened. All signal processing is conducted using a high-performance CPU for clear audio output.
- Independent 3-band isolator.
- Internal sound card (Audio Interface).
- Complete with Master out (XLR), Booth Out, AUX and MIC ports.