Turn Your DJ Set Into a True Live Performance!
Pioneer's RMX-1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller is a professional-grade remixing tool that's designed with studio production in mind. All of the RMX-1000's functions can be controlled directly from the hardware's surface via buttons, knobs, sample pads, and the 2-dimensional ribbon strip. The RMX-1000 also supports full integration with DAW environments and can run as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in within your favorite recording or mixing software.
See it in action with this video from Pioneer:
Four FX Sections for Killer Breakdowns and Buildups
The RMX-1000 offers four distinct effects sections each designed to tailor a specific aspect of your DJ sets and mixes. First is the Isolate FX section which provides a three-band band-pass filter so you can hone in on exactly the frequencies you want to hear. Then there's the X-Pad FX section, it offers a BPM-based sampler with five instrument channels and four sample banks. Next is the Scene FX section which offers ten digital effects grouped into two sections: one for buildups and one for breakdowns. And lastly, the Release FX section provides tools for fade-outs, like Vinyl Break, Echo, and Back Spin.
Ready to Remix -- On Stage or as a Studio Plug-in
The RMX-1000 comes ready to remix both on-stage and in the studio. It's designed with a performance-oriented layout that's intuitive and fun to use so it's easy to add color and depth to your sets whether you're new to the game or a veteran DJ. The unit also doubles as a virtual instrument when connected to the workstation in your professional or home recording studio, so it's just as useful for remixing and mastering in the studio as it is on-stage.
- Tabletop effects station for DJ sets and music production
- Four effects sections: Isolate FX, Scene FX, X-Pad FX, and Release FX
- Includes X-Pad ribbon strip controller for manipulating sample patterns on-the-fly
- Quantize function analyzes incoming BPM and synchronizes effects with the music
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices (via USB)
- VST, AU, RTAS plug-in software included
- SD card slot for saving and transferring samples
- Includes Rekordbox software for editing and saving your sample bank libraries
- Internal sampling rate: 48 kHz
- 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Stereo 1/4-inch and RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch and RCA outputs
- USB port
- Portable, weighs about 3 pounds
NOTE: SD card not included.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Software: remixbox, RMX-1000 Plugin
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- A/D, D/A resolution: 24-bit
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N ratio:
When CONNECTION is set to 'SEND/RETURN (-10dB)' 102dB
When CONNECTION is set to 'MASTER(+4dB)' 98dB
- Distortion: 0.005 percent
- Headroom: 20dB
- Weight: 2.86 lbs
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.4 x 6.18 x 2.24 inches
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):