The Pioneer DDJ-SP1 Sub-Controller for Serato is a plug-and-play add-on USB controller for Serato DJ software, designed to grant you additional hardware control of Serato's powerful DJ tools. Trigger additional sample banks, fire hot cues, or control effect parameters directly from the DDJ-SP1. It makes a great addition to any Serato-based DJ setup -- whether you're using another DJ controller, or a more traditional DJ setup. The DDJ-SP1 even includes a voucher for Serato Video, a plug-in which allows you add video overlays and other visual effects from within your Serato DJ software.
Trigger Loops and Hot Cues with Two Banks of 8 Performance Pads
The DDJ-SP1 offers dual banks of performance pads with eight pads on each side for recalling samples, slices, rolls, and even hot cues directly from the DDJ-SP1. Pads are LED illuminated so the unit works great in dim environments and velocity sensitive trigger pads allow you to add your own touch to the performance.
Dedicated Controls For Effect Breaks
DDJ-SP1 further expands your hardware access to Serato DJ software's features, providing dedicated controls for sample volume, effect parameters, and more. Enter Slip mode to apply your own effect break -- manipulate both effect channels independently, control which audio deck gets what effect, stack effects, control multiple effect parameters simultaneously -- all directly from the DDJ-SP1.
- Plug-and-play USB sub-controller with performance pads, volume faders, effect knobs, and more for Serato
- Eight illuminated, velocity sensitive performance pads for trigger hot cues, rolls, slices, and samples
- Sampler volume slider
- Dedicated hardware section for Slip mode
- Two effects channels with four control knobs for each
- Includes a free download voucher for Serato Video software plug-in
- Weighs only 3 pounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Unput/Output Terminals: USB B terminal x 1
- Software: Compatible with Serato DJ, Free download of Serato Video Plug-in, Serato Video
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 12.9 x 7.0 x 1.9
- Weight: 3.1 lbsSerato DJ Requirements:
- PC (Windows 7) or Mac (OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.5, or 10.8.4)
- Available USB 2.0 port, 1280 x 720 or higher screen resolution
- 32 bit: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo and 2 GB RAM or greater (only 1 GB for Mac)
- 64 bit: 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo and 4 GB RAM or greater
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 800-421-1404 or 800-782-7210
The Pioneer DDJ-SP1 sub-controller is designed for Serato software users, specifically for "Serato DJ," the DDJ-SP1 is a slim and compact sub-controller that uses multiple performance pads, controls, buttons, and knobs to trigger a variety of unique audio samples and effects.
The DDJ-SP1 is designed to be the ideal companion to Pioneer's DJM-900SRT mixer, but can also be matched with other systems via its MIDI controller functionality.
- Slim, compact sub-controller designed specifically for use with SERATO DJ software
- Sixteen "performance pads" on the sub-controller for seven different functions including hot loop, auto loop, manual loop, hot cue, roll, slicer and sampler
- Dedicated sampler volume slider conveniently located to quickly control the output of the 16 trigger pads
- Slip Mode function enables continuous music playback in the background even when loops and hot cues are being performed
- FX Knobs/Buttons are arranged for easy operation of iZotope Inc. effects within SERATO DJ software
- Powered by USB