The popular DDJ-ERGO DJ controller is now available in premium black version. Along with the color transformation, the play/cue button was changed to a chrome finish, the jog platter to black, the four jog dial lights converted from blue to white for a more dazzling appearance, and now includes Native Instruments' TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software.
- The integrated Pulse Control of the DDJ-ERGO Limited provides users with visual prompts via various types of illuminations on its buttons and platters. The controller utilizes a "Pure Platter" jog wheel that helps guide the user during performance with the movement of lights in accordance with the pitch, beat, and effects of the music as well as when a song is being loaded.
- The mix pulse mode shows the difference in pitch of songs currently playing through the light of the jog wheel. As the pitch of songs begin to match, the intensity of the light increases. In conjunction with the music, the pulse of lights increases beat matching skills.
- The embedded LEDs in the channel faders illuminate along with the beat of the current song playing. The illumination intensifies and weakens based on the output sound level.
- Triggers a red light to illuminate on the jog wheel to signify a press of the track load button.
- The effect being applied to the currently playing song will be represented not only audibly but also via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
Laptop Dock Design
- Like Pioneer's other DDJ controllers, the DDJ-ERGO Limited is designed to accommodate the placement of a laptop computer below the unit to help save room and bring the screen closer to the user. The controller also features removable legs, enabling it be used in angled or horizontal positions.
- Includes Native Instruments' TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software. When used with TRAKTOR PRO 2 (upgrade fees apply), the controller can also operate as a 4-deck controller and sampler. In addition, the unit supports Serato's "Serato DJ Intro" software
- The DDJ-ERGO Limited is compatible with Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI), allowing up to four-deck control and use of the controller's dedicated sampler button.
- The DDJ-ERGO Limited utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
High Quality Audio
- The unit employs the same audio technology used in Pioneer's professional DJ mixers for clear, powerful audio output.
Employs a P-Lock Fader Cap locking mechanism to prevent the channel fader knobs and crossfader knob from slipping.
Built-in audio interface for high quality sound input and output.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of