The Pro CDJ that Connects With Just About Anything
The Pioneer CDJ-900NXS Professional CD/MP3 Player is an all-in-one professional-grade multi-format player for DJs who want the versatility to play music any way they want. It plays files from CD, USB drive, Mac-based computers, Windows-based computers, and both iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Just load it, connect it, or sync with a remote device via WiFi and the CDJ-900NXS is ready to play. It offers all the industry-standard features you'd expect on a Pioneer CDJ, like a large jog wheel, tempo and BPM controls, et cetera -- and it's built to withstand years of rigorous use.
One Player For All
With the CDJ-900NXS, Pioneer delivers just about anything a DJ could need in a multi-format player. It reads CDs and USB drives and supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio formats on both. You can also stream music from a connected Mac- or PC-based computer and from both iOS or Android devices via either WiFi or USB.
Get a walkthrough from Pioneer of all the killer features on the CDJ-900NXS:
- Professional multi-format CDJ
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio formats on CD, USB memory stick, and Mac- and PC-based computers via Wi-Fi or USB
- Supports MP3 and AAC audio formats on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or USB
- File systems supported: FAT, FAT32, and HFS+
- Includes powerful DJ tools like Beat Divide, Beat Sync, Quantize, and Slip Mode
- Full color LCD screen for viewing track information, waveform display, BPM information, and phase meter
- Includes Rekordbox software for managing your music library, creating playlist, analyzing track BPM, adding cue points, and more
- My Settings function lets the user save their settings to smartphone, tablet, or USB storage device so everything will be just the way you like it when you connect your library to another Pioneer player
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices
- Stereo RCA output and S/PDIF output
- USB port
- LAN port for syncing with other players via Pro DJ Link
- Wolfson DAC audio processor
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Play Formats: AAC, AIFF, MP3 (MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps, MPEG-2 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps), WAV
- MIDI Control
- ProDJ Link
- Anti Vibration
- CD-ROM (rekordbox, driver software and operating instructions)
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- LAN cable
- Disc forced Eject Pin
- Read Before Use / Quick Start Guide
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 105.5 mm
- Depth: 401.8 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Processor: Wolfson DAC processor
- Soundcard: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 33 W
- Power Requirements: 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Display: Full-colour LCD screen
- Playing Address
- Wave Zoom Display
- Beat Counter
- On Jog Display
- Jog Dial size: 206 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Active Loop
- Auto Beat Loop
- Beat Loop Divide
- Real Time Seamless Loop
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Loop Cutter
- Slip Mode
- Beat Sync
- Pitch Bend
- Fader Start / Back Cue start
- Scratch Play / Cue
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Relay Play
- Frame Search: 1/150 second
- Vinyl Speed Adjust
- Auto Cue
- Manual Cue
- Real Time Cue
- Cue point sampler
- Cue Loop Memory
- Master Tempo
- BPM CounterTempo Control steps:
- 0.02 % at +/-6 %
- 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %
- 0.5 % at WIDETempo Control Ranges MP3:
- +/-10 %
- +/-100 % WIDE
- +/-16 %
- +/-6 %Tempo Control Ranges CD
- +/-10 %
- +/-100 % WIDE
- +/-16 %
- +/-6 %
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
- Optical drive (CD, CD-R/RW)
-USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.) Outputs:
- 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
- 1 S/PDIF Digital (RCA)
LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
System Requirements for Rekordbox:
- Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8
- Windows 8 Pro, 7 Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Ultimate / Business (SP2 and above), Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (SP3 and above)
- iPhone 3GS and recent, iPod touch 3rd generation and recent, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad, and iPad 2 running iOS 5 or higher
- Android devices running Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, and 4.1
- Note: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is not supported, Pioneer has not tested all models of smartphones and tablets
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Scratch and Dent
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-421-1404 or 800-782-7210
Pioneer CDJ-900NXS Professional CD/MP3The Pioneer CDJ-900NXS player shares the operability and highest performance functions of the industry standard CDJ-2000NXS. The CDJ-900NXS features a large full-color LCD screen, rekordbox music management, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity with smart devices, and a variety of performance functions including Beat Sync, Quantize and the Beat Divide.
Window of FunctionalitiesThe CDJ-900NXS utilizes a large full-color LCD panel to display a window of music information including track title, artist name, track number, time, tempo, beats per minute, and waveform.
Browse Screen - Displays album art, song name and artist for quick access.
Wave/Wave Zoom - In addition to displaying the entire wave form of current music playing, the player offers five levels of Wave Zoom to show the details of the wave form.
Beat Count - Accurately displays the number of beats until a set point.
Phase Meter - Displays the beats/bars of the music, which can also be seen on other connected players via Pro DJ Link2.
rekordbox SoftwareThe CDJ-900NXS includes rekordbox, Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares it for use specifically with the CDJ players. An iOS version for use with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices and Android OS version of rekordbox are also available for preparation of music while on the go.
- Beats Per Minute (BPM) Data: BPM and tempo information for each song is identified and processed into rekordbox for preparing and performing a set.
- Waveform Data: The waveform of each song is identified and then displayed on screen for quick data visualization and for use with the needle search function.
- Tag Info & Artwork: Edit and customize the file information to individual performance needs.
- Cue Points, and Loops: Prepare and customize cues and loops.
- Playlists: Create, edit, and manage customized playlists for various performances.
- Beatgrid: Utilizing the Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat.
Users can then transfer the analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the CDJ-900NXS. The software offers song information that can be viewed easily during performances on the player's large display for quick search and access of content by genre, title, BPM, and more. In addition, as analyzed tracks are played, the unit automatically creates and saves a play history for review of past performances.
Smart Device ConnectivityThe CDJ-900NXS is equipped for conventional and wireless connectivity. The player enable users to utilize iPhone, iPad and iPad touch devices or Android OS devices as the source for music content and can be connected via USB or Wi-Fi. When used, the touchscreen of the connected devices becomes the navigation tool for content. For additional convenience, the included Mac version of rekordbox enables the CDJ-900NXS to connect to a home network and retrieve music content wirelessly from a network connected computer.
Adapting to today's variety of media formats, the CDJ-900NXS enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the player enables users to switch out external storage devices quickly to minimize the need for connecting to laptop computers.
Performance FeaturesThe CDJ-900NXS is built with numerous DJ functions for increased performance capabilities.
Beat Divide: An integrated function of the CDJ-900NXS, the Beat Divide enables a single beat of sound to be divided in 1/3 and 1/8 increments and played for a specified number of beats without breaking the rhythm of the music.
Beat Sync: The feature let users instantly match tempo and beat location of songs when CDJ players are connected to a mixer using PRO DJ LINK.
Quantize: Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
Slip Mode: When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
Wolfson Processor: To achieve excellent sound quality, the player is equipped with the audio industry's highly respected Wolfson DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal with a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
Features:- Full-color LCD screen with improved browsing and track information
- Compatible with rekordbox music management software
- Wi-Fi(R) and USB connectivity with smart devices
- Highly evolved features including a Beat Divide function
- DJ software MIDI/HID control: Each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI.
- My Settings: The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to a CDJ-900NXS or CDJ-2000NXS.
- Traffic Light: Utilizing a multi-player PRO DJ LINK connection, a green light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- Active Loop: Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point.
- Beat Loop: Enables construction of precise 4-beat loops simply by pressing a button.