Pioneer's long tradition of pro-grade tabletop CDJs continues with the CDJ-2000nexus Professional DJ Multi-Format Player. Supporting CDs, DVDs, SD cards, and USB sticks, this multi-format player packs all the features you'd expect from a top-of-the-line Pioneer CDJ. And what's more, the CDJ-2000nexus is the first of its kind to include WiFi connectivity, so you can stream songs wirelessly from a remote iOS or Android device. So regardless of your music library's storage format, there's a good chance the CDJ-2000nexus is ready to play it.
Bring Your Tablet, Leave Your Laptop
With the CDJ-2000nexus, Pioneer has raised the industry's expectations of a multi-format player. It reads CDs and DVDs and supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio formats on both. It supports SD cards and USB memory devices. It also supports a WiFi connection with iOS and Android devices like phones and tablets, so you can steam tracks wirelessly from a remote library.
Pioneer's Pro DJ Link lets you share a single USB music source from up to four connected CDJs. With MP3 and audio CD support as well as USB file storage support and the ability to share libraries with Pro DJ Link, you can leave your laptop at home the next time you go out to gig. Just save your setlist to a USB drive or CD and you're ready to hit the road. Simply put, if you've got music, there's a good chance the CDJ-2000nexus can DJ it.
Rekordbox Software Included
Pioneer's propritary music-management software, Rekordbox, is a DJ's best friend. Import your music files, and Rekordbox automatically analyzes and prepares them for use with your CDJ. Rekordbox determines BPM/Tempo, displays waveforms, and lets you customize tags, track info, artwork, and playlists. You don't have to bring your laptop to the gig to put Rekordbox to work for you-- just transfer the files to a USB drive, and your CDJ will know what to do. And your CDJ-2000nexus will even save a play history that you can review later on your computer at home.
Quantize Mode, Slip Mode, Auto Beat Loop and More
With all the features Pioneer packed into this multi-format player, you'll be spinning tunes like a pro just as quickly as you can hit Play. With the help of the Analyze feature, the included software will automatically measure BPM and assign a beat grid to every track in your library. Turn on Quantize Mode and the CDJ will automatically snap beats to the beat grid, making it impossible skip a beat. Slip Mode silently continues song playback in the background during a loop, reverse, or scratch -- and automatically resumes audible playback when you're done for super-smooth transitions. The Auto Beat Loop function can generate a four-beat loop with the press of a button -- great for emergencies or transitions between tracks.
With all these features and more, DJing has never been as easy as it is with the Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus.
Learn more about the Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus:
- Professional multi-format CDJ with WiFi
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio formats on CD, DVD, and USB memory stick
- Supports MP3 audio format on SD card
- File systems supported: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and HFS+
- Supports connection with a remote iOS or Android device using WiFi
- Needle Search lets you navigate through a track by sliding your finger along the touch-strip
- Redesigned 6.1" LCD full color display shows album art, details track information, and waveform display
- Sync up to four CDJ-2000nexus or CDJ-900 players with one shared music source using Pro DJ Link
- My Settings functions lets you save your favorite settings to USB, SD card, or iOS or Android device, making it easy to quickly acclimate yourself when using another Pioneer CDJ in the club
- Control cues and loops right form the CDJ-2000nexus
- Slip Mode keeps the beat going while you add your own break
- Quantize Mode ensures beats always fall exactly on time
- Auto Beat Loop function makes it easy to keep the beat going during transitions
- 24-bit/48 kHz internal soundcard with HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB
- 24-bit Wolfson digital/analog converters
- Stereo RCA output and S/PDIF output
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Pioneer's flagship CDJ player, the CDJ-2000nexus, offers exciting features and technologies including Wi-Fi connectivity, a first in the industry, compatibility with Pioneer's rekordbox App for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android tablets and smartphones and functions such as 'Beat Sync,' 'Wave Zoom' and 'Slip.' Enhanced features inherited by the CDJ-2000nexus include a selection screen interface for a more intuitive music search experience, increased visibility of the needle search pad, and improved master tempo sound quality.
Industry's First DJ Player with Wireless Source Capability
The CDJ-2000nexus can utilize different music sources, from a hard drive to USB thumb drive and/or SD memory card, and now for the first time, an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Android devices and a computer via Wi-Fi. Using Pioneer's rekordbox App to create playlists, cue/loop points, beat location settings, waveform analysis and more, users can temporarily transfer the content wirelessly through Wi-Fi to the CDJ-2000nexus. Users can also perform the same wireless function with a Mac/PC utilizing the rekordbox music management software.
rekordbox Software Functions
With the included rekordbox music management software installed on a computer, users can organize and catalog their entire music libraries. Added features available when rekordbox is used with the CDJ-2000nexus include music file analysis functions such as Wave Form Zoom (wave form expansion) and Key, as well as additional settings such as Active Loop and Hot Cue Auto Load.
When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares it for use specifically for the CDJ player. Key elements of Pioneer's rekordbox software:
- Data Analysis - Wave Zoom, Key, Wave, Beat Grid, BPM, ID3 Tag and more
- Track Settings - Active Loop, Hot Cue Auto Load, Cue, Loop
- Creation and editing of Playlists
- Saving of playback log information
Full-Color LCD Display
The CDJ-2000nexus features a large full-color WQVGA 6.1-inch (480 x 234) LCD panel for displaying song titles and album art as well as detailed track information. The Wave data of each song is also illustrated on screen and the 'Wave Zoom' function provides five different levels of magnification of the wave data which are color-coded according to bandwidth.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer's Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four CDJ-2000nexus players to connect via the Link Port and share a single music source. Additional functions added to the CDJ-2000nexus that can be accessed when other players are connected using the Pro DJ Link are:
- Beat Sync
- Tempo and beat location of music currently playing on one of the device can be matched with the push of a button.
- Traffic Light
- Shows the keys of music being played by any players connected via Pro DJ Link, making key-compatible music easier to find by a different color indicator.
- Beat Count and Phase Meter
- The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), and the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
Pioneer added Slip Mode and Quantize functions to the CDJ-2000nexus for added performance and reliability.
- Slip Mode
- When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
- Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
- My Settings
- The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, USB storage device, SD memory card, or other device.