Peavey Triple XXX II Guitar Amp HeadThe Peavey Triple XXX II delivers tones ranging from the Peavey Classic 50 to vintage British to the modern 3120 and all tones in between. The versatile and comprehensive control section supplies a master volume pot and independent volume knobs for each of the three channels (Clean, Rhythm and Lead). Tone shaping is accomplished through passive controls for Bass, Mid and Treble on the Clean channel, while the Rhythm and Lead channels utilize active Low, Mid and High controls.
The pristine Triple XXX II Clean channel is the perfect foundation for layering outboard effects. The high-gain Rhythm and Lead channels both include a Noise Gate and exclusive FAT switches that add extra heft, while the master section features the patented tone-sculpting tools, Resonance and Presence, which adjust upper- and lower-end response and damping factor. To top it off, the power amp can use EL34 or 6L6GC output tubes, further expanding the tonal options.
Features:- Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Four EL34 power amp tubes
- Power amp switchable to use EL34s or 6L6GSs
- Patented Resonance and Presence controls
- Three footswitchable channels
- Clean channel: volume, bass, mid and treble EQ
- Rhythm channel: gain, volume, bass, mid, treble and FAT switch
- Lead channel: gain, volume, bass, mid, treble and FAT switch
- Adjustable Noise Gate control on the Rhythm and Lead channels
- Master volume
- Footswitchable active effects loop with send and return controls
- Line out with level control
- 120 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Footswitch included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.
- Power Amplifier Section:- Tubes: Four EL34 tubes with 12AX7 driver- Rated Power & Load: 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohms- Power at Clipping: (typically @ 5% THD, 1 kHz, 120 VAC line), 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohms- Frequency Response: +/-3 dB, 50 Hz to 20 kHz @ 90 watts RMS into 8 ohms- Hum & Noise: Greater than 76 dB below rated power- Power Consumption: Domestic: 400 watts, 50/60 Hz, 120 VAC, Export: 400 watts, 60 Hz, 220-230/240 VAC- Preamp Section:- Tubes: Three 12AX7 tubes- Clean Channel:-- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBV, 300 mV RMS- - Minimum Input Level: -22 dBV, 80 mV RMS- - Maximum Input Level: 0 dBV, 1 .0 mV RMS- Rhythm Channel:- -Nominal Input Level: -60 dBV, 1 mV RMS-- Minimum Input Level: -90 dBV, 0.03 mV RMS- Lead Channel:-- Nominal Input Level: -70 dBV, 0.3 mV RMS-- Minimum Input Level: -90 dBV, 0.03 mV RMS- Effects Send:-- Load Impedance: 47 k Ohms or greater--- Minimum Output: 10 dBV, 300 mV RMS--- Maximum Output: 0 dBV, 1 V RMS- Effects Return:-- Impedance: High Z, 80 k ohms--- Minimum Input Sensitivity: 10 dBV, 300 mV RMS--- Maximum Input Sensitivity: 0 dBV, 1 V RMS- Line Output:-- Load Impedance: 47 k ohms or greater--- Adjustable output: +/- 20 dBV, 0.1V RMS-10 V RMS- Remote Footswitch: Special three-button metal footswitch with LED indicators and detachable cord (supplied) selects between three channels and bypasses effects loop- System Hum & Noise @ Nominal Level: (Clean channel - 20 Hz to 20 kHz unweighted) Greater than 74 dB below rated power (Adjustable noise gate circuitry for Lead & Rhythm) - Equalization: Custom bass, mid & treble passive-type EQ on Clean channel Separate active +/-12 dB bass, mid & treble EQs on Lead & Rhythm Channels Fat switches on Lead & Rhythm modifies low frequency response Resonance and presence damping EQ controls in power amp- Dimensions(H x W x D): 11" x 26.5" x 11", (279 x 673 x 279 mm) - Weight: 52 lbs.(23.6 kg)
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 877-732-8391