Peavey ValveKing II 112 Guitar Combo Amp
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the next generation line incorporates cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the miked amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Learn more about the ValveKing series:
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, this generation's ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the TSI tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
ValveKing offers other high-end features like variable power control, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent footswitchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Damping control - controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- Two powered outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 20w, 5w and 1w power switch
- TSI tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Two footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- USB direct recording output
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.