If you need a massive power boost for vocals, guitars, or DJ sets, the Peavey Triflex II portable sound system is sure to please. The Triflex II is a 1,000-watt, active two-channel speaker system that consists of a shared subwoofer cabinet and a pair of satellite speakers, all pre-engineered by Peavey to deliver balanced sound and incredible punch right out of the box.
Powerful Highs and Lows
At 1,000 watts, this powered speaker system has plenty of ear-bleeding oomph. The single, shared subwoofer cabinet houses the inputs and satellite power amps, keeping all connections in one place. Moreover, the subwoofer dominates the low range with its 15-inch woofer, which boasts 500 watts of peak available power.
The Triflex II's stellar music playback is further supplied by the dual two-way satellite speakers that each handle 250 watts of peak available power, driven by the power amps built into the subwoofer. These 10-inch mains offer an RX14 1.4-inch compression driver tweeter, as well as speaker pole stand mounting cups (note that speaker stands are sold separately). Connect the subwoofer cabinet to these two top boxes with 15-foot speaker cables (included), and you're good to go.
Easy to Transport, Set Up, and Store
When it comes to choosing live sound equipment for gigs, how easy it is to set up and transport your gear can be just as important as the performance of the gear itself. Clearly Peavey kept the needs of gigging musicians and tech roadies in mind when designing the Triflex II: this portable PA system has heavy-duty locking casters on the subwoofer cabinet so that you don't have to throw out your back trying to carry it from van to venue, and its satellite speakers nest on top of the subwoofer, eliminating extra trips to the car. Simply lock the powered speakers on top of the powered sub, wheel it all in, and hope that you don't encounter any stairs.
After the show is over, keep the Triflex II system looking like new with the included protective slipcover, which has cable storage pockets and built-in Velcro retaining straps.
NOTE: Stands pictured not included.
- 1,000-Watt active two-channel speaker system
- 3-way performance provides a clear, balanced sound at high output levels
- A shared subwoofer cabinet houses the inputs and power amps
- 15-inch subwoofer blasts away with 500-watt peak available power
- Dual 10-inch, 250-watt satellite speakers have speaker pole stand adaptors
- Includes Peavey's DDT compression on the satellite power amps
- System comes with two 15-foot speaker cables, plus 4-pin twist-lock connectors on amp outputs and satellite inputs
- Heavy-duty locking casters make it easy to transport the subwoofer cabinet
- Satellite speakers nest on top of the subwoofer, so you don't have to carry them
- Protective slipcover (included) has cable storage pockets and built-in Velcro retaining straps
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
The Peavey Triflex II is a 1000-watt three piece, two-channel sound system, already tweaked and ready to go for sound reinforcement, DJ gigs, and various music playback duties. Consisting of a shared Subwoofer cabinet and a pair of Satellite speakers, the system has been pre-engineered for a balanced sound and a crisp, punchy presentation. The three-way effective performance that the system is capable of provides a clear sound at high output levels, with plenty of punchy bass.
NOTE: Stands pictured not included.
***Speaker stands sold separately***
- - 1000-watt Active Two-Channel Three-piece Speaker System
- - One shared Subwoofer cabinet which houses the inputs and power amps
- - Two two-way Satellite speakers with speaker pole stand adaptors
- - Subwoofer has 15-inch woofer, with 500-watt peak available power
- - Satellite speakers have 10-inch woofer, RX 14 1.4-inch compression driver tweeter
- - 250-watt peak available power to each Satellite speaker
- - Peavey's exclusive DDT compression on the Satellite power amps
- - System comes with two 15 foot speaker cables
- - Protective slipcover with cable storage pockets and built-in Velcro retaining straps
- - Heavy-duty locking casters on Subwoofer cabinet for transport of system
- - Satellite speakers nest on top of the Subwoofer, help ease transport
- - Four-pin twist-lock connectors on amplifier outputs and Satellite inputs