Upgrade Your DJ Game with the NS6's Super-Responsive Jog Wheels
The Numark NS6 digital DJ controller and mixer puts some serious DJ firepower under your hands! This sleek and durable dual-platter unit offers all the functions and control assignability that DJs have come to expect and depend on. It's ready for professionals and novices alike, and equally suited to live, studio, or hobbyist situations. The NS6 goes further than most decks on the market and distinguishes itself with proprietary features like the Strip Search track navigation function and tight MIDI interfacing. It boasts more-than-sufficient onboard I/O and comes bundled with Serato's Itch 4-Deck DJ software. This deck is a delight to play, and comes ready to rock right out of the box -- so start the party already.
See just some of the NS6's features in action with this video from Numark:
Love at First Touch: Hi-Resolution Platters
The first thing you'll notice is how solid the NS6 feels. Its two touch-sensitive metal platters have 3600 ticks of resolution for each rotation, which translates into an quick and responsive feel. And when you use Numark's ingenious Strip Search virtual needle dropping interface, you're guaranteed a smooth ride when using the platters to navigate your tracks. You'll find those cue points faster and keep the mix moving!
Features and Yet More Features
The NS6 competes with all other digital mixers on the market in terms of its functionality, bringing Key Lock, Pitch Control, Manual and Instant Looping, Hot Cues and Beat grid right to your fingertips. Each deck is matched with 8 assignable knobs and 2 faders. The NS6 is also perfect if you're working with MIDI protocols, and interfaces with a wide variety of sequencing and looping software.
Bring Your Laptop -- or Don't
The NS6 works with or without a computer interface. It'll plug-and-play right out of the box with Serato's included Itch software. You can also set up it quickly to work with Traktor Pro, VirtualDJ Pro, MixVibes, djay, or PCDJ. And when you're spinning it old school, the NS6 will hook up to your analog turntables via 4 stereo RCA inputs, two with an onboard phono preamp. Two 1/4-inch balanced mic ins are there for the MCs and live vocalists to do their thing.
The Sound is Everything
You'll hear nothing but pristine sound coming from the NS6's professional-grade 24-bit audio interface. The Master stereo output comprises two XLRs, alongside two RCA stereo outputs. There's also a second set of RCA to accommodate a booth output. The headphone output cleverly includes both 1/4 and 1/8-inch jacks.
- Four channels of simultaneous functionality
- Can be used with or without a computer
- Four RCA line inputs, two turntable inputs (included phono pre amp) and two 1/4" mic inputs
- Packaged with Serato's ITCH DJ software
- 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation on two super touch-sensitive illuminated platters
- High-resolution 14-bit MIDI
- proprietary Strip Search with track position indicator
- Channel assignable FX
- Master Tempo, Pitch Control, Manual and Instant Looping, Hot Cues and Beat grid functions on deck
- Dedicated video controls for use with Serato Video
- uses standard MIDI protocols and interfaces with a variety of MIDI software
- Metal construction
- Pre-mapped for Traktor Pro 2 and VirtualDJ Pro, and can also be used with MixVibes, djay, and PCDJ
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Numark products.