This All-in-one DJ Controller is All You Need to Spin Your MP3s!The Numark MixTrack Pro II USB DJ Controller is all you need to DJ on your computer! Just plug the MixTrack Pro II into an available USB port, connect headphones or speakers to the MixTrack Pro II, and you're ready to start spinning your MP3s. With touch-sensitive jog wheels, 16 rubber drum pads, and a complete mixer section, the MixTrack Pro II gives you full control over the included Serato DJ Intro software.
Plug-and-Play DJ ControllerThe MixTrack Pro II is a plug-and-play DJ controller which quickly connects to any Mac or PC running popular DJ software. It's powered via USB, so one cord (included) is all you need to turn your laptop into a DJ production workstation! The unit comes with Serato DJ Intro software, which can be upgraded to Serato DJ to unlock the software's full potential. The controller also integrates easily with most DJ software via MIDI over USB, so whatever program you're looking to use, the MixTrack Pro II is ready to play.
Performance LayoutWhile sleek and compact, the MixTrack Pro II is ready to perform like a pro. Beat-match and scratch songs right from your computer on the illuminated touch-activated platters with the included Serato DJ Intro software. The 16 backlit multifunction drum pads allow you to trigger hot cues, one-shot samples, and loops on-the-fly. There's a complete mixer section with 3-band EQ per channel, crossfader, and dedicated controls to browse your library. You've got effect controls too, allowing you to add some personality to your mixes with effects like flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Features:- Audio interface and two-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ software
- Portable, weighs less than 5 pounds
- Two touch-activated illuminated platters for browsing and scratching
- 16 backlit rubber drum pads with Loop, Sample, and Hot Cue modes
- Complete mixer section with crossfader, 3-band EQ for each deck, and browsing controls
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless mixing
- Serato DJ Intro software included, upgrades available
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- Supports Mac and PC with no driver required
- USB-powered, no power adapter required
- 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch headphone inputs for cueing, 1/4 inch microphone input, and RCA output for connecting to a PA system
- USB cable included
With so many performance-minded DJ tools, it's no wonder that Numark's MixTrack controllers have been such a huge hit. Dig into digital DJing with the next-gen MixTrak Pro II!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Numark products.
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 18.3" x 2.0"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Power: Bus powered (USB)
- RCA, unbalanced
- 1/4" headphone
- 1/8" headphone
- Inputs: 1/4" microphone input
- Communication Protocol: MIDI
- Windows Vista or 7 (Service Pack 1), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Mac OS X 10.6,10.7, or 10.8 (latest update), 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo
- 1 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 401-658-3131
Product DescriptionFrom Numark, the world's leading creator of DJ technology, comes Mixtrack Pro II -- now with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated platters. With Mixtrack Pro II, you get everything you need to DJ with your computer: hot cues, looping, and effects controls, a built-in professional DJ audio interface, plus Serato DJ Intro software.
Lean, Mean, and Ready to HitMixtrack Pro II comes tailor-made for dynamic performance. Create loops, launch samples, and control hot cues with the 16 backlit rubber drum pads. Instantly switch between Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode. Mixtrack Pro II's slimline low-profile design is made to be played with a complete mixer section, precise crossfader, 3-band EQ, and dedicated music library navigation controls. You'll be able to spend more time interacting with the music and less time staring at the computer screen. Pitch and Sync controls are onboard for seamless and easy mixing and 16 dedicated effects controls let you add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Hot WheelsGet precise control over every track and every transition with Mixtrack Pro II's advanced low-profile platters. Both are capacitive and dual-zone, giving you the ability to scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while at the same time allowing you to adjust the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side.
Total Serato ControlMixtrack Pro II gives you comprehensive control over its included Serato software. Plus, it's class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you'll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away--no drivers or complicated set up necessary.
Serato DJ Intro is all about parties and mixing music.
Simply plug-and-play--Serato DJ Intro and Mixtrack Pro II take the hassle out of setting up: connect your speakers to your Mixtrack Pro II and connect your Mixtrack Pro II to your laptop--it's that simple.
Mix it up--Beatmatch and scratch music files from your computer like a pro with Serato DJ Intro's groundbreaking colored waveforms.
Get creative--Cue Points and Loops let you mark, access, and repeat specific parts of a song, while Serato's DJ FX infuse your tracks with a range of professional effects like flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Drop it--Drop air horns or entire tunes; the four-slot sample player will help you layer individual sounds to add even more fun to your sets.
Create professional sounding mixes at home or performing live at parties, functions, and clubs. Mixtrack Pro II operates via standard MIDI, so it's compatible with virtually any popular DJ software.
Audio to GoWith its built-in audio system, Mixtrack Pro II is ready to go right out of the box. Plug in your headphones, microphone, and PA system and start mixing right away with no external audio interface needed. Plus, Mixtrack Pro II has two headphone jacks, making it easy to mix with friends and fellow DJs or tradeoff in-between sets.
Start mixing today with the system used by DJs all over the world: Mixtrack Pro II.
Serato is a registered trademark of Serato Audio Research.
Features:- 16 backlit rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
- Touch-activated illuminated platters for precise scratching and control
- Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
- 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Built-in audio system for headphone cueing, microphone input, and PA system output
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC; no driver required
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- 1/8" and 1/4" headphone inputs
- Mixtrack Pro II
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Serato DJ Intro Software Installation Instructions