CUE is the most reliable, intuitive DJ software. It empowers DJs to mix, scratch, juggle, and sample audio and video on its dual virtual decks. You can use CUE just like you use vinyl, CDs, or most other DJ formats. Just load tracks from your virtual crates to the virtual decks and mix it up. Working with digital tracks is just like it's always been since the days of vinyl, and you can control with your mouse or select from a wide range of Numark controllers, decks, and mixers for the feel you prefer.
Cue supports Numark's NS7, V7, Mixtrack. Omni Control, Stealth Control, Total Control and iDJ3. Support is also present for Akai Pro MPD controllers, LPK25 and LPD8.
- Support for up to 99 decks
- Include skins for 4 and 6 decks
- Support both true multi-deck logic or mini-decks with left/right zoom logic
- Audio optimizations on Vista and Win7 (greatly improve the performance of the audio engine)
- Advanced Audio Config panel with line by line configuration (with low-latency optimizations)
- Line-in/Mic support with effects, waveform display, beat-matching
- Instant record of Line-in or Mic for replay and scratch
- Rewire support
- Master tempo engine
- PureScratch engine
- Built-in resonant filter on each decks
- Database Management:
- GenuisDJ algorithm
- FileInfo window with multi-files tag and rename
- Save to ID3 tags (or mp4 tags) option
- Updated browser fields (composer, rating, custom fields)
- Support for nested virtual folders
- Easy drag-n-drop management of virtual/favorite/smart folders
- Automatically renew and manage Netsearch DRMs before it expires
- Zoom mode for temporary fullscreen browser
- Integrated audio preview of browsed songs
- Video engine:
- Improved H.264 decoder
- Updated overvideo action for multideck configs
- Access to more than 2 GB of memory on Vista and Win7 - 64 bit
- Record and Broadcast:
- Video codec list for video record (on PC)
- Support for ICECAST2 broadcast
- Record loopback and mic recording are now set in the Advanced Audio Config
- Plug-and-play support for more than 80 controllers
- Support Hot-plug and unplug of controllers automatically
Your Mix, Your Software
While many other programs require you to adapt your style to their layout, Cue has a series of software skins that tailor the actual look and layout of the program to your mixing needs. You can select Basic, Power Audio, Internal Mixer, and Full Audio and Video for the setup that's right for you.
Cue enables you to play directly from a CD or from a variety of digital audio files including MP3, MP3Pro, MP4, M4A, WAV, AIFF, DVD, WMV, CDA, WMA, ASF, OGG, and iTunes ACC (non-DRM). On the video side of things, CUE handles DVD, VOB, DIVX, MPG (1, 2, 4), AVI, WMV, and Karaoke (CD+G) files with ease. CUE also supports VST plug-ins and is compatible with virtually any MIDI controller including NS7, Total Control, Stealth Control, Omni Control, iCDX, M1USB, C3USB, X1USB, DJ|iO, Virtual Vinyl, and more. Cue also supports DirectX and multi-channel ASIO.
Hence the Name
CUE has advanced, extensive cueing capabilities that enable you to expand your performance beyond the standard. CUE has video on-screen cueing, audio cueing in headphones, outputs to a club's video screens and audio system(s), and even the ability to broadcast video and audio on the web.
Cue empowers you to mix, scratch, and interchange audio and video for traditional or multimedia performances. See the visual waveform of the track in Cue's Rhythm Window for flawless mix accuracy. Cue can automatically sync tracks together for effortless song transitions. Cue automatically detects BPM on virtually any track to help you make your own transitions.
Cue's video and audio mixers contain multiple video transitions and effects. You can also choose from a variety of built-in effects, add VST plug-ins, and create beat-matched loops and samples for on the fly remixes.
If you're playing a karaoke gig, you'll appreciate Cue's automatic CD+G file detection allows that shows all of your karaoke files with a single click.
Search Without Seizure
Cue is designed around the basic rule that you can't mix what you can't find. So Numark has made search powerful, fast, and flexible. You can easily search and locate audio and video on your system by searchable by Title, Artist, BPM, Track Length, and even by Comments - nine different tag categories in all! Files are automatically added to Cue's global search database when you add them to your system by downloading, importing, inserting, or connecting them. Cue's smart database management automatically checks your library when you launch the program and fixes any problems it finds.
Cue has extensive video performance capabilities and works with virtually all formats. You can add powerful effects and text titles. Its video clip player gives you sampler-style playback. There's also a slide show plug-in.
Cue has a series of tools for managing playlists and history. Play History Management automatically records what you played and when. Cue stores playlists in your documents directory for easy management and portability. Plus, it's compatible with crates and iTunes playlists.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of