C3FX is a rack mixer with five mic inputs and digital effects for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, performance venues and more. Integrated DSP featuring digital studio effect processing fills out the sound perfectly in any situation or setting.
Configured with four channels plus DJ mic control, C3FX includes five microphone, five line, and three phono inputs. Every channel includes steep three-band EQ. Balanced, Master, Record, and Zone outputs complete a comprehensive array of connections.
Advanced digital effect-processing from Alesis includes two type of Hall Reverb, three different Room Reverbs, three Plate Reverbs, Stereo, Flanger, two types of Echo, Chorus-Reverb, Auto Wah, Vocal Cancel, and Auto Pan. The innovative Vocal Cancel setting even allows you to remove the lead vocal on almost any song and sing along, making C3FX ideal for use as a karaoke mixer.
Split and blend-cueing are available options, as well as PFL gain-adjust, fader start, and panning on the master fader. The crossfader is replaceable and assignable for lengthy lifespan.
- Four-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: 3 phono (RCA), 5 line (RCA), 4 back panel 1/4" mic in, 1 front-panel XLR-1/4" mic in
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- 16 Alesis digital effects including multiple reverbs, chorus, flange, delay, and more
- Vocal Cancel setting allows you to remove the lead vocal on almost any song and sing along
- Three-band EQ on each channel
- Cueing and crossfading
C3FX excels as both a club DJ mixer and karaoke mixer.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of