Novation AudioHub 2x4 USB Interface
Novation's Audiohub 2x4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with Focusrite sound quality. It lets you connect and power all your USB gear at once, while getting ultra-low latency audio and super loud output.
Declutter Your Setup
Sick of having USB hubs, interfaces, cables and power supplies cluttering up your studio desk space? Us too. That's why we designed a single unit that does it all.
See how to connect all your gear to the AudioHub in this video from Novation:
Focusrite Sound Inside
This isn't just a USB hub; it's a powerful audio interface too. Novation partnered with Focusrite, who make the best sounding audio interfaces in the world, to make sure Audiohub 2x4 gives you extraordinary quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance. This allows you to sample and capture pristine quality audio and listen back with zero latency at the click of a button.
Perfect for Live Performance
Connect your main speakers and cue sub to high quality balanced and unbalanced outputs, with totally independent level control. The headphone output is also ludicrously loud, which is essential. Novation put all the volume and status controls on the top, to make them easy to access in the darkest environments, then housed the whole thing in a rock solid metal case.
Beat Making and Sampling with NI Maschine
Sample pristine audio through matched stereo inputs and Focusrite audio conversion, then play it back with the same exceptional quality audio, ultra-low latency and super-loud outputs. Do it all while bus-powering all your USB gear, so you don't have the usual cable and power supply clutter.
Condense Your DJ Rig
Leave the complexity at home. Connect all your DJ equipment to a single rock-solid unit, with blisteringly loud speaker and headphone outputs, and independent level controls helpfully placed on the top. It's so much simpler.
Produce and Perform Electronic Music
Connect and power all your Novation USB and MIDI gear using a single unit. Audiohub 2x4 will blast your music out as loud as you like, while capturing your synth performances with exceptional Focusrite-quality audio, and playing them back with zero latency.
Simplify Your Mobile Rig
Connecting to iPad is a nuisance. Luckily, you can plug all your USB and audio gear into Audiohub 2x4, then connect that to your iPad using a single camera connection kit. Simply play your music in and output it live, all while powering your gear without draining your iPad battery as quickly.
- Declutter Your Setup: It can take a lot of gear to make a great tune. That's why Novation put three integrated USB 2.0 ports into Audiohub 2x4, so you can connect your keyboard controller, NI Maschine, Novation Launchpad or any other USB gear to your computer at the same time. You can even connect it all to your iPad, if you have a camera connection kit.
- Bus Power: You can bus-power Audiohub 2x4, but you'll need to connect the power supply if you want to use it to bus-power your USB gear as well. Still, better to carry around one power supply than four, right?
- Focusrite Sound Inside: Novation partnered with legendary audio equipment manufacturer, Focusrite, to raise your sound quality with exceptional 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance. Sample pristine audio in - get pristine audio out, no matter how loud you go.
- It's Super Loud: Live music needs to be loud and no performer appreciates quiet headphones. Novation made sure every output is blisteringly loud: the four RCAs, the two balanced jacks and the headphone outputs. Everything is super loud.
- Capture Balanced Audio: Premium matched stereo RCA inputs mean you can capture pristine stereo sound and synth recordings, at perfectly matched levels.
- Ultra-Low Latency for Live Performance: The ultra-low latency performance is essential for playing out live using input signals, such as synths. Of course, you can always hit a button for direct, latency-free monitoring.
- Connect To Just About Anything: Simply plug and play on Mac and iOS. Dedicated low latency drivers for PC are supplied with simple, rock solid reliability.
- Make Music Out of the Box: Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software of choice for countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
- Rock Solid: Novation designed this for the gigging electronic music producer. It's compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case. This is as rugged as interfaces get!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Novation products.
- 2 TRS Balanced jack outputs
- 4 Unbalanced RCA outputs
- USB type B socket for connection to computer
- Power jack for included power supply
- Kensington security slotFront Panel:
- 2 RCA Line Inputs with selectable gain switch
- Input Monitor switch
- Headphone socket with output select switch
- 3 USB type A sockets for connecting USB devices to the hubTop Panel:
- 2 Volume controls for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Signal/clip LEDs for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Input signal/clip LED
- Headphone volume control
- LEDs to indicate USB ports in use
- LEDs to indicate Audio interface and USB hub functionProduct Compatibility:
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (class compliant)
- Supported Operating Systems: Window 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (ASIO drivers included)
- Supported Operating Systems: Mobile iOS 7, 6 (class compliant)Product Dimensions:
(W x D x H) 134 x 150 x 41mmProduct Power Requirements:
- Audiohub 2x4 can be powered via USB bus power as an audio interface only
- The Included power supply is required for USB hub operation
- Use of the power supply is recommended for headphone monitoring at loud volumesInputs:
- Gain-0.7dB or +9.1dB
- Input for full-scale amplitude low gain (0dBFS)+10.9dBu
- Alignment low gain (-18dBFS)-9.3dBV
- Alignment High gain (-18dBFS)-19.1dBV
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-97.6dB, 0.0013%
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0.03dB -0.29dB
- Dynamic Range Low gain105.6dB CCIR-RMS, 109.9dB A-wgt
- Dynamic Range High gain101.7dB CCIR-RMS, 105.9dB A-wgt
- Input to Input Crosstalk-84.5dB (1kHz), -96.5dB (20Hz)
- Output to Input Leakage-84.8dB (1kHz), -65.1dB (20Hz)Balanced Outputs:
- Max output+18.4dBu, +16.2dBV
- Max gain (above nominal -10dBV output)+8.2dB
- Volume range69.4dB
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-99.7dB, 0.001%
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0dB -0.8dB
- Noise output-88.9dBu CCIR-RMS, -92.8dBu A-wgt
- Dynamic range106.8dB CCIR-RMS, 111.4dB A-wgt
- Output to Output Crosstalk-101.8dB (1kHz), -101.5dB (20Hz)
- Input to Output Leakage-83.3dB (1kHz), -93.7dB (20Hz)Unbalanced Outputs:
- Max output+14dBu, +11.8dBV
- Max gain (above nominal -10dBV output)+3.8dB
- Volume range69.3dB
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-90.6dB, 0.003%
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0dB -0.78dB
- Noise output-90dBu CCIR-RMS, -94.4dBu A-wgt
- Dynamic range-104.3dB CCIR-RMS, 108.4dB A-wgt
- Output to Output Crosstalk-100.9dB (1kHz), -105.3dB (20Hz)
- Input to Output Leakage-89.9dB (1kHz), -99.8dB (20Hz)Headphones:
- Max power (0dBFS, 100O)73mW
- Rated power (<1%THD, 100O)50mW
- Max output level (unloaded)14.7dBuBox Contents:
Audiohub 2x4, 1.5m USB cable, A5 Quick start Guide, Registration card, Power Supply Unit
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):