- Unique Oscillator concept
- 8 Oscillator Configurations
- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM
- Traditional Analog and Digital Waveforms
- Unison- Modulation:
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Mod Envelope
- LFO as additional ModEnv- Filter:
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303- Effects:
- Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive- Performance:
- 4-part multi-timbral
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
- USB MIDI- Memory:
- Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations
- Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations- Audio Out:
- 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output.
- Headphones output.
- High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.- Midi Features:
- All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
- System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
- Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
- Soft Thru- Connection:
- 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - 1/4", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - 1/4", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g., Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Control Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
- USB connector with MIDI capabilities
- MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors- Included Accessories:
- User Manual
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Rack Ears - Dimensions:
(L x W x D) 466 x 169 x 115 mm (18.3 x 6.6 x 4.5")- Weight:
6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Nord Lead A1 Rack