The Nektar Panorama P4 is an incredible keyboard controller with the most intuitive workflow you have ever seen. Spectacular and deep integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Logic Pro and Reason puts the spotlight on performance and creativity. The keyboard and pads are dynamic, sensitive, and balanced carefully with a solid feel that allows for complete expression. All this, combined with 93 real-time controls available at any given time, makes Panorama P4 the definitive keyboard controller for Reason.
Keyboard Balanced To Perfection
Panorama P4's keyboard action uses weights to offset the otherwise increasing tension you would experience from the spring. This means the down movement is as clean as possible and not heavy or fatiguing to play. They keep the down weight required within the heavy end of common standards for acoustic pianos. In addition, the dynamic range is much wider than what you experience on most controller keyboards allowing better control of both low and high velocity values. 5 velocity curves gives you choice just in case your playing style requires a different feel. Monophonic aftertouch, pitch bend and modulation wheels, plus foot switch and expression pedal jacks allow you to play with incredible expression.
The Display Says It All
A crystal clear 3.5" color TFT display delivers the information you really need for each mode or menu. Regardless of whether you are operating Reason or programming MIDI assignments in 'Internal mode,' the display provides detailed information that makes your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated and non-transparent on other products, straight-forward and simple.
More Controls Than Ever Before
An unrivaled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller keyboard around. 16 encoders, nine 45 mm faders, one 100 mm motorized ALPS fader, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons, 12 pads each with strike and pressure component, foot switch jack, expression pedal jack, keyboard after touch, pitch bend and modulation wheels give you immediate control of up to 93 parameters at any given time. You can store settings in 20 presets with individually keyboard, pad, and 'F-keys' maps.
Controlling Reason Has Never Felt So Real
For a Reason user, Panorama is a dream come true. The dedicated communication protocol ties Panorama and Reason tightly together so all you have to do is select the mode and menu you want to control. Panorama does the rest. Three Reason modes allow you to switch between controlling the Mixer, Device, and Transport with the 4th mode, Internal, free to control your ReWired DAW.
Transport When You Need It, Function Buttons When You Don't
It's hard to go places without transport so Panorama features an extended 11 button transport bar. Using the shift button, these also double up as 11 function buttons each assignable to MIDI commands or QWERTY macro's.
Shortcut To Software Functions
Our software has a ton of features and functions that can be activated using QWERTY shortcut commands. Assigning a command to a button so you don't have to be near your computer makes life a lot easier. Assigning a string of up to 8 commands takes it to another level. With this powerful feature you could, for example, enter edit mode, zoom in and select a tool with just one button press. Or create an instrument or effects track and locate a folder containing your presets so you can select them from Panorama, all with one button press and without looking at your computer.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Keyboard: 49-note weighted (semi-) velocity-sensitive keyboard w/aftertouch
- 5 velocity curves plus fixed
- Pitch bend and Modulation assignable wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- PB1/2 buttons
- 4 keyboard zones programmable with controller filters and program changes
- 5 keyboard maps store all settings
- Preset Controls:
- 16 encoders
- 9 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings including links to keyboard, pad and F-keys maps
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Windows Vista and 7 compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time).
- Reason 5, 6 and 6.5 supported
- *Two USB ports or external USB power supply required to power entire unit. One USB port powers entire unit with the exception of the motorized fader
- 12 pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 7 velocity curves
- Scale mode with 30+ scales and interval setting
- Velocity spread functions spreads the selected pad assignment over all 12 pads, at different velocity levels
- Transpose and Octave shift in both pad-map and scale mode
- Pads freely assignable in Reason mode
- Load or Save to any of 20 pad maps
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and tranport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 33 2/8" x 13" x 3 2/8"
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- 100 mm ALPS motorized fader*
- 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5" high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Incredible Reason implementation that lets you use Reason, as if it's hardware
- 4 modes when used with Reason switch between Mixer, Instrument, Transport and Internal
- Presets and setup files for major DAW's and VIs
- Expression pedal 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- MIDI output
- USB port for communication with computer
- USB Micro B connector for extra and external power*
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs