The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 is the world's first 2+2 DJ control mixer. Built tough for pro club use, the Z2 excels both as a state-of-the-art club mixer alongside turntables and CDJs, and as the hub of an advanced setup of Remix Decks and controllers.
The Macro FX and Flux Mode in this version of Traktor software expand your creative arsenal. And the heavy metal, standard installation-height chassis, sturdy RGB control buttons, and Innofaders(TM) assure rock-solid dependability. Whatever your style, however you play, welcome to the future of mixing.
Expanding on Industry Standards
Combining the best of all that's come before it, Traktor Kontrol Z2 takes a powerful two-channel stand-alone mixer, adds an additional two channels for Remix Decks, puts Traktor Scratch PRO 2 in the package and rolls it out in luxurious style.
The ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis provides an intuitive layout instantly familiar to DJs, offering unprecedented sonic control. Throw in an integrated premium audio interface and dedicated Traktor controls for cue points and Remix Decks and your options become infinite. Whatever your style, you've never had control like this before.
Traktor Kontrol Z2 delivers the reliability and pro sound quality essential for the world's biggest stages and hottest clubs.
Pro XLR outputs, a booth output and 24-bit sound quality mean your sets hit with maximum impact. Precision knobs, buttons, multi-colored cue point controls and Innofaders(TM) give you ultra-accurate control of your sets. Whether spinning vinyl, CDJs, playing digital files, or using Traktor Scratch timecode control, switching formats is just a push of a button away - lightning-fast, uninterrupted creative flow. And the heavy metal chassis means your busy schedule won't take its toll on your tool of choice.
Think you know your limits? You're about to erase them.
For the first time, Traktor Kontrol Z2 adds Macro FX to the Traktor software. Build a big drop or destroy your track beyond recognition with fresh effect combos like Wormhole, LaserSlicer and Bass-o-matic - get expressive sound manipulation with intuitive, one-knob action.
Flux Mode tracks the time while you're juggling cue points or looping, and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment - a powerful weapon for all creative DJs.
Integrate multiple Traktor Kontrol F1 and X1 controllers with plug-and-play simplicity thanks to the Z2's USB hub, freeing up additional ports on your laptop.
Start using the included flagship Traktor Scratch PRO 2 with Remix Deck(TM) technology and TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl in record time* - simply connect the Z2 to your computer with a single USB cable.
Connect your turntables or CD decks with the inputs on the mixer and start using timecode control via vinyl or CDs. And thanks to Traktor's advanced HID integration, the Z2 integrates effortlessly with the latest Pioneer CDJ generation and mixers.
The Perfect Traktor Setup
Traktor Kontrol Z2 is the ultimate Traktor controller - built like a tank for rock-solid performance. Personalize your experience no matter your style or preferred workflow with these add-on controllers:
- Traktor Kontrol F1 - Control of an entire Remix Deck with up to 64 samples and loops - in color!
- Traktor Kontrol X1 - Transport control, plus in-depth control of classic Traktor effects and more
- Traktor Kontrol Bag - Elevate your controllers to Z2 and standard turntable height and get protection against dust and knocks
* You will receive a download link for the Traktor Scratch PRO 2 software instantly after registering your hardware unit with Native Instruments. Remix Deck content is available as a separate free download. The software requires activation after installation. Please note that Traktor Scratch products are not available in the Netherlands.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Native Instruments products.
- Dimensions: 272mmx388mm x109mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 5.1 kg / 11.2 lbs
- Internal power supply with 3-pin IEC power cable included. 115-230V, 50/60Hz, 0.5 - 0.75A. No additional power supply or battery required.
- Windows 7 (most recent Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (most recent update) or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs