The Native Instruments Traktor Audio 10 powerhouse unit sets the new benchmark for DJ audio interfaces. The successor of the highly acclaimed Audio 8 DJ has been carefully refined, now achieving a new level in connectivity and performance. With ten inputs, ten outputs, four phono preamps, MIDI I/O and mic input, Traktor Audio 10 will satisfy even the most demanding DJs.
This premium DJ audio interface is built on the established and award-winning design of NI audio and hardware gear: Extra-robust metal casing, high-end Cirrus-Logic(r) AD/DA converters, brand-new chip technology and completely revised driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
Even when routing four separate stereo outputs to a 4-channel mixer, there's still an additional output for various purposes. The additional stereo input makes working with a send FX chain on your external mixer easy: Use each Traktor effect like it was a separate FX unit in your studio. Furthermore, the extra inputs and outputs offer yet more flexibility if you're DJing with Traktor's Sample Decks and Loop Recorder.
The built in MIDI interface makes it possible to tempo-sync other music equipment like external drum machines, synthesizers or another computer with the tempo of your tracks. And thanks to its 4 phono preamps, Traktor Audio 10 allows to connect four turntables simultaneously.
The new Auto Detection makes connecting and disconnecting your audio interface a breeze - even while there are tracks playing in Traktor. Assisted by the Setup Wizard with a drop down menu of interfaces, just select your interface and setup (internal or external mixer). The Wizard assigns inputs and outputs for you. In the future, Traktor detects when the same audio interface is connected via USB and automatically sets up your preferred routing again. When disconnected, Traktor automatically switches back to the internal computer soundcard. For further safety, Traktor AUDIO 6 and 10 will revert to their user definable start-up configuration when USB is disconnected which is Direct Thru by default.
- Professional DJ audio interface with unrivalled connectivity
- 10 inputs and 10 outputs - 4 phono preamps to connect up to four turntables
- Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for studio-grade sound quality
- Mic input and additional MIDI I/O port for MIDI gear without USB connector
- New low latency Mac(r) and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 25 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- Easy club installation with Direct Thru mode and included power supply
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes Traktor DJ software so you can start mixing right away
Traktor Audio 10 DJ is the successor of Audio 8 DJ, and now comes with enhanced connectivity, better sound quality, streamlined usability and even lower latency:
- Two more inputs and outputs - features a pair of stereo inputs and outputs on the front of the unit, ideal for setting up Send & Return effects through your DJ mixer.
- New processor - better performance with low-latency ensures a rock-solid foundation to your DJ sets.
- New 'Direct Thru' mode - run Traktor Audio 10 via its power supply only (no computer, no multicore cables), perfect for club installations.
- Four phono preamps instead of two to connect up to 4 turntables
- Improved visual feedback - larger, clearer LEDs communicate essential info on the unit's top panel.
- Audio Control Panel - software application that allows you to test and configure your NI device (e.g. set different sample rate, set up audio routing).
Besides premium sound quality, low-latency and ultimate connectivity, this interface also boasts many other advanced features specifically designed for club use:
The convenient status LEDs on the upper panel give instant visual feedback on input and output activity, so you know if your setup is hooked up and working correctly. Now it's also possible to run the Traktor Audio 10 via its power supply only, as a Direct Thru unit. This means the soundcard is capable of passing through a signal from other equipment (turntables / CD players) without being connected to your computer - so switching between DJs or different setups is finally made simple - perfect for permanent club installations.
Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE 2
This DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive, with full iTunes(r) integration and iPod(r) compatibility.
The new TruWave colored waveforms and amazing beat-sync functions make it simple to use the advanced looping, cueing and effects - so go beyond ordinary mixing.
Cirrus Logic is a trademark of Cirrus Logic, Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Native Instruments products.