Start Producing with NI's Most Beginner-Friendly Maschine HardwareNative Instruments' Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio is a compact-yet-powerful hardware controller for your computer. Just plug in your laptop or desktop via USB, fire up the included Maschine software, and you've got everything you need for sampling, sequencing, and building great beats.
The Machine Mikro MK2's rugged yet portable hardware offers sixteen touch-sensitive, color-codable sample pads for launching and arranging drums, one-shot samples, and synths. The supplied Maschine software comes packed with an extensive catalog of samples, Native Instruments' versatile repertoire of digital effects, and the legendary Massive software synth -- so right out of the box, the Maschine Mikro MK2 is ready to help you get your groove on.
Beat Production HardwareThe Maschine Mikro MK2 is a portable groove production system that makes it easy for experienced producers and newbies alike to build tracks on-the-fly, thanks to Native Instruments' intuitive sequencing/sampler hardware. Just load up a group of samples on the 16 touch-sensitive sample pads, and start laying down a beat. You can color-code your sample pads any way you like, so you'll always remember which pad triggers what sample. On the MK2, these sample pads have been upgraded with improved sensitivity from the original Maschine Mikro, so it's easy to tap complex, dynamic beats in just a few seconds. With the ability to integrate with multiple DAWs via USB MIDI, the Maschine Mikro MK2 is designed as a studio production tool, but also serves as a powerful performance-ready sequencing sampler.
Maschine 2 Software and 6 GB of Samples IncludedThe included Maschine 2 software supplies over 6 GB of content, so you'll have immediate access to tons of drum kits, synths, basses, and acoustic instruments the first time you use it. Of course, you can always expand your library with Native Instruments' many Maschine expansion packs or your own VST or Audio Units plug-ins. Maschine also bundles Native Instruments' DJ effects library with tools specifically designed for groove production. For example, you get Time Stretch and Pitch Shift -- which when paired with Maschine's automatic BPM detection, make it easy to transition between drastically different tempos while maintaining key. The Mikro MK2 also comes with Native Instruments Massive software synthesizer with over 1,300 sounds, and Komplete Elements with another 1,000 sounds -- so you'll be making righteous beats in no time.
Features:- Software and hardware music production studio
- 16 assignable multi-colored sample pads with adjustable sensitivity
- Includes Maschine 2 software with over 6 GB of ready-to-use content
- Includes Massive software synthesizer with over 1,300 synths and basses
- Includes Komplete Elements with over 1,000 sounds
- Powerful effects library featuring new effects designed for beat production
- Browse Mode lets you scroll through and preview samples without loading them
- Panic Button to immediately eliminate all output -- great for live performances
- Supports VST and Audio Unit plug-ins in the Maschine software
- Run the Maschine software as a plug-in in a DAW environment
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 12.6 x 7.7 x 2.0 inches
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
Note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions. This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available. Supported Interfaces:
Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPIControls:
- One high-contrast monochromatic display (64 x 128 pixels)
- 16 high-quality multicolor, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- One endless rotary push encoder for controlling numerous functions (30 steps)
- 28 buttons
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed, White
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2The compact yet powerful Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio provides upgraded workflow, sounds and pads! The multicolored pads greatly improve your workflow by allowing you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads light up in the same colors. With the increased sensitivity of the pads, you also have a greater level of precision at your fingertips!
Maschine Mikro MK2 is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware -- now with updated multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more. Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. Maschine Mikro MKII also gives you a high-performance sampler, pro effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. You can also run it as a plug-in in your DAW.
Supreme Sounds InsideMaschine Mikro MK2 comes with over 6 GB of professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments. Maschine 1.8 software provides the legendary Massive synth -- a sonic monster for basses and leads with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds. Maschine Mikro MK2 also includes Komplete Elements, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds from Komplete 8 and Komplete 8 Ultimate.
Time Stretch and Pitch ShiftThe included Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length -- to fit one sample to the same length as another for example. What's more, make your beats match harmonically, by tuning your samples with the pitch shift function.
EffectsThe free software update includes effects, specially selected for beat production. Transient Master, NI's hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the Maschine 1.8 software.
Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space. The Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects bring the secrets of analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to Maschine Mikro MKII, for even greater sound coloring potential.
Massive BonusIncludes a full version of the modern legend Massive -- the synth that gave birth to the earth-shuddering bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the Maschine Mikro MKII hardware.
Workflow ImprovementsMASCHINE 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser - optimized for KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining.
Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer - all wrapped in a beautiful user interface and with full multi-core support.
Creative Performance ToolThe controller is super-sturdy yet easily portable. The highly responsive, multi-color pads are additively playable, and the click buttons and the master push encoder provide point perfect control. One high-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display provides optimum visibility so you always know what's going on -- even in the most demanding situations.
Use Maschine Mikro MK2 as an instrument for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like Traktor Pro 2 to add more dynamics to your live set. The colored pads let you see your sounds, making the workflow smoother than ever while providing irresistible eye-candy on stage.
Features:- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision
- Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability
- Effects specialized for beat production
- Comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds
- Includes Massive synthesizer for over 1,300 earth shattering bass and lead sounds
- Re-worked layout of the controller's USB-connector for lower risk of accidental unplugging
- Rubber feet mean increased grip on the desktop