Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61
With main parameters of every Komplete Instrument pre-mapped to touch-sensitive controller knobs and a high-quality Fatar keybed, the Komplete Kontrol S61 from NI brings your favorite sofware instruments to life! The Clear View display shows all the important details at a glance, making great performance even easier.
See all the cool stuff the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards can do!
Includes License for Komplete 11 Select
Native Instruments Maschine and Komplete Kontrol S Series products now come with a Komplete 11 Select license. Purchase a new Maschine or Komplete Kontrol S, and you'll be eligible for an upgrade from Select to Komplete 11 or Komplete 11 Ultimate. Current customers who own a Komplete Kontrol S Series or Maschine will also be updated to Komplete 11 Select for free, via download.
- Unified browsing across all KOMPLETE Instruments, tag-based, and directly from the hardware
- Main parameters of every KOMPLETE Instrument pre-map to touch-sensitive controller knobs via Native Map
- Unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE
- High quality encoders offer total control of all key software parameters
- Multi-color Light Guide reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE Instruments and provides performance feedback
- Supreme keybed from Fatar delivers luxurious feel and expressive playability
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole key range to scales
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow
- Requires Komplete 9 or higher
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Requires power connection (adapter included)
Available Plug-In Formats:
- Windows: Stand-alone, VST 32 & 64-Bit, AAX 32 & 64-Bit
- Mac OS X: Stand-alone, VST 64-Bit, AU 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit
- Described features require KOMPLETE 9 or higher.
- Optimized integration with KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE.
- Doubles as USB MIDI controller with 16 key splits, Light Guide support, and advanced touch-strip functionality.
- MIDI In/Out via USB
- 1/4" TS connections for expression and sustain pedal
- You must own a registered copy of KOMPLETE 9, KOMPLETE 9 ULTIMATE, KOMPLETE 10, or KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE to activate the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. Please note that at the time of release, some KOMPLETE Instruments may not be fully supported by the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. Free updates for these instruments, available via the Service Center, will provide full integration with KOMPLETE KONTROL.
Advanced Functionality in the Following Hosts:
- Ableton Live 9.1.4
- Cubase 7.5.1
- Nuendo 6.0.7
- Logic X 10.0.7
Keyboard, Power Supply Unit, USB cable, e-Voucher ($25.00, valid for all downloadable software from the NI Online Shop.)
Supplied as Downloads:
- Driver (only required on Windows)
- Controller Editor software
- Setup Guide and manuals
Weight and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 274.3 x 85.8 x 837 mm (10.8 x 3.4 x 33 inches)
- Weight: 5.55 kg (12.2 pounds)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Scratch and Dent
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):