- Model: S1 Uke
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Uke
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Headplate: none
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 13.614"
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Bridge & End Pins: none
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- with Martin M600 Ukulele Fluorocarbon Strings
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner.) Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837