- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X"
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: none
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delamar Tortoise Color
- Case: 630 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance, NT1
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner.) Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837