- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: GP-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood / Large Old Style Logo
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 375 Hardshell - Brown
- Electronics: Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):