Resurrecting the look of our early Style 17 guitars, the all solid-wood 17 Series, of which the Martin D17M is a part of, features a shaded gloss Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and tortoise brown binding. The D-17M features a booming dreadnought body, great for banging out rockers or quiet fingerpicking.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Model: D-17M
- Construction: Ply Blocks/ Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce - 5/16 in.
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/ Raised Gold Foil Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4 in.
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16 in.
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8 in.
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: 17 Style Shaded Gloss Top
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8 in.
- Saddle: 16 in. Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs