- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame "X"
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/12 String Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Frets Clear: 14
- Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-7/8"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-5/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly - 12 String
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Extra Light Gauge (MSP7600)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner.) Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837