- Model: 000-28EC
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Fine Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/SquareTaper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Large Old Style
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Long Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Vintage Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Light Phosphor Bronze (MEC12 )
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color - Beveled & Polished
- Case: 533E Geib style
- Interior Label: CFM IV & Eric Clapton Pre-printed Signatures
- Electronics: Optional
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):