- Model: 000-18
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Brown
- Binding: Tortoise Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Large Old Style
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - Green Abalone
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Hardshell
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):