Arpeggiator: synchronize to internal clock, LFO or external clock
MIDI Clock Sync: synchronize arpeggiator and LFO tempos to external synths, drum machines, software and more.
Tap Tempo: synchronize arpegiator and LFO to live music.
Pot Mapping: reprogram panel knobs to control any Slim Phatty parameter.
Sound Engine: Monophonic, 100% Analog signal path
Oscillators - 2 ultra-stable analog VCOs.
- Osc. 1 Octave: 16', 8', 4', 2'
- Osc. 1 Wave: Continuously variable from triangle through saw and square to narrow pulse.
- Osc. 1 Level
- Glide Rate
- Osc. 1 to 2 Sync On/Off
- Osc. 2 Frequency
- Osc. 2 Octave: 16', 8', 4', 2'
- Osc. 2 Wave: Continuously variable from triangle through saw and square to narrow pulse.
- Osc. 2 Level
Fine Tune (Global)
Octave Up/Down (Global)
Filter - Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter: 24 dB /Oct Moog Ladder filter with overload.
- Kb. Control Amount
- Filter Env. Amount
Envelope Generators - 2 ADSR EGRs assigned to filter cutoff frequency and volume.
Modulation Parameters: LFO Rate
Mod Source: LFO triangle, LFO square, LFO sawtooth, LFO ramp, Filt. EGR or Sample and Hold, and Osc. 2 or Noise
Mod Amount: amount of modulation w/ the mod wheel all the way forward
Mod Destination: Pitch, Osc. 2, Filter, Wave
- AC In
- Power On/Off
- Ext. Audio In: accepts +4dBu line level signal
Pitch CV In (1 V/Oct):
- Filter CV In
- Volume CV In
Keyboard Gate In:
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- MIDI Thru
- Rack Mount Adaptor
- Wooden Side Panels
Power: 100-250VAC, 50-60 Hz
Dimensions: 17"W x 4 9/16"H x 5 5/16"D
Weight: 5.75 Lbs
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs