Moog Pays Tribute to Rock and Roll's Roots
The classic overdrive/distortion pedal has been reinvented in the Moog Minifooger MF Drive effect pedal. The MF Drive offers all the controls you need to hone in on exactly the tone you're looking for -- whether it's just a hint of natural, warm overdrive, or a screaming tube amp. And with pure analog insides and an aluminum exterior, MF Drive sounds as good as any classic stompbox and has the durability to withstand a life on the road.
Hear the MF Drive in this video demo from zZounds:
True Analog Components for True Analog Tone
The rich tones MF Drive produces are all thanks to its pure analog innards. It's constructed from dozens of components, each 100% analog, so you'll hear pure analog tone that's warm and crisp like a classic rock song -- without the noise you often get from pedals which mimic analog circuits with cheaper digital components. Built around the Moog Ladder Filter, this pedal delivers its own unique tone.
Expression Pedal Input for Volume Swells or Wah-Like Effects
Connect your favorite external expression pedal and you'll be able to manipulate the MF Drive's filter cutoff in real time in a manner reminiscent of a dirty wah-wah pedal.
Change Your Voicing
As if variable filter cutoff wasn't enough tunability, the MF Drive also offers a separate tone knob which serves as a low-pass, mid-scoop, and high-pass filter. Combined with the filter cutoff (and expression pedal), the tone knobs grants you some outlandish sonic sculpting possibilities. What's more, there's even a Peak switch to boost frequencies near the edge of the filter cutoff -- used to simulate screaming tube amp drive -- as well as a Drive switch -- for those times when you need to "turn it up to eleven."
- Drive footpedal with pure analog circuitry delivers the sound of an overdriven tube amp, minus the noise
- Simulate warm natural overdrive, fuzz, and everything in between
- Includes filter controls with genuine Moog Ladder Filter
- Boutique FET amplifiers, designed to sound and feel like real tube amplifiers
- Control knobs for Gain, Output, Tone, and Filter
- Finger switches for Drive and Peak
- Independent Gain and Output controls give you the versatility to dial in the exact level of distortion and responsiveness you're looking for, whatever volume you may be playing at
- Independent Tone and Filter controls provide dynamic control of which frequencies are accentuated or muted
- Drive switch dB boost allows for two distinct volume levels +6.8 to 4 8dB and 16 to 57 dB -- so you can switch output levels to match the size of your venue
- Peak switch enables a 15 dB boost at the filter cutoff, enabling selective boost of higher frequencies
- Expression pedal port lets you control filter cutoff, allowing the MF Drive to function much like a wah pedal
- True analog bypass
- Designed to work with guitars and basses
- 1/4-inch input and output
- 1/4-inch port for expression pedal (sold separately)
- Powered via 9V battery or with optional 9V power adapter (sold separately)
- Rugged cast aluminum enclosure
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Moog Music products.