Front Panel Features:
- DRIVE: From -7dB to +28dB of input signal gain or attenuation
- OUTPUT LEVEL: Use to optimize overall Output volume
- MIX: Cross fader control to set the ratio of wet to dry signal
- TIME: Control range of 40ms - 800ms of analog delay time
- SHORT/LONG RANGE: Select between a short, bright delay 40ms to 400ms and a long, dark delay 80ms to 800ms
- FEEDBACK: Continuous control of Delay line output fed back to Delay input from no Feedback to infinite.
- WAVESHAPE: Selectable 6 Waveshape LFO for modulating the Delay Time
- RATE: Controls the LFO Rate from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz (Wider range available via CV and MIDI)
- AMOUNT: Controls the overall Amount of LFO modulation of the Delay Time.LEDs and Switches:
- TIME LED: The LED is Red when controlled by the Time knob, and Green when controlled by Tap Tempo.
- LEVEL LED: Bi-Color LED displays input signal for optimum processing level.
- BYPASS LED: When the effect is on the Bypass LED is green. When in Spillover mode the Bypass LED is orange. When the effect is off the Bypass LED is red
- RATE LED: Indicates both the Rate and Waveform LFO settings. The LED is Red when the Rate is set from the front panel, Green when set by Tap Tempo, and Orange when the LFO is synced to MIDI clock. Note: When synced to MIDI clock, the Rate control is quantized to select only rhythmic subdivisions of the MIDI clock tempo.
- TAP TEMPO: Tap Tempo control assignable to Delay Time or LFO Rate by holding down the switch. Time LED or Rate LED will flash Green to indicate Tap Tempo assignment.
- SPILLOVER MODE: Press and hold Bypass to engage/disengage Spillover Mode.REAR PANEL Features:
- AUDIO IN: 1/4" TS jack that accepts any instrument level to line level audio signal.
- MIX OUT: 1/4" TS jack with adjustable output level for instrument or line level output.
- DELAY OUT: 1/4" TS jack that supplies wet-only output.
- FEEDBACK, TIME, LFO RATE, MIX, LFO AMOUNT: All are 1/4" TRS jacks that accept Moog EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5VDC control voltages from either two-circuit (TS) or three-circuit (TRS) 1/4" jacks.
- FEEDBACK INSERT: 1/4" TRS jack for inserting effects on the feedback loop of the Delay Line. Supplies line-level output.
- MIDI IN: 5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-104M via MIDI.
- +9VDC POWER JACK: Accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 400mA minimum required.
- CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides - classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- NET WEIGHT: 3 lb
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs