The Monster Cable Performer 500 Speaker Cable offers Time Current windings for accurate music reproduction, a special durable UL-listed jacket for stage use or in-wall installation, and 24k hard gold plated connectors. Other features include a magnetic Flux Tube for improved bass response and more natural sonic characteristics, and increased condutor area for directing all the amp's power straight into your speakers.
- Special Time Correct windings for accurate music reproduction.
- Magnetic Flux Tube for improved bass response and more natural sonic characteristics.
- Increased conductor area transfers all the amplifier's power to your speakers.
- Special durable UL-listed jacket for stage use or in-wall installation.
- 24k hard gold plated connectors available in 1/4-inch straight and angled, or professional PowerConnect 2 bananas.
- Excellent soundstage and tonal balance at an affordable price for self-contained head/speaker combinations, PAs, and club applications.
The problems that occur in audio cables are electromagnetic in nature and are difficult to measure by conventional test methods. However, they are very audible. As you send your favorite piece of music through a speaker cable, its complex harmonic structure becomes separated, delayed and smeared because of the varying intensities of the magnetic fields that are generated. This causes frequency and phase (time) distortions that inhibit accurate music reproduction regardless of how good the rest of your system is.
Monster Time Correct winding technology controls these magnetic fields and time aligns the musical signals so they all travel coherently through the Performer 500 cable. The sonic improvements from Monster technology have even convinced the skeptics and have redefined the way people think about wire.
Magnetic Flux Tube
This is the technology of running a dielectric down the middle of a connector bundle or a large insulated wire. The dielectric "breaks up" internal magnetic fields that are strongest at the center, thereby reducing the time related distortions of conventional cable. This design is even incorporated in Monster Cable's lowest priced XP speaker cable, which, when compared to other cables of the equivalent gauge and "look," far outperforms them in the areas of neutrality, smoothness, and lack of high-end grittiness. Dynamic range is also more noticeable since the apparent noise level is reduced. Listen to Monster's speaker cables that employ this unique design technology and you'll see.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Monster Cable products.