Four Channels of I/O -- Plus AIR Ignite Software Included!
Elevate your workspace from project to professional status with the M-Audio M-Track Quad. The four-channel USB audio interface puts phantom-powered XLR mic/line/instrument inputs, MIDI I/O, zero-latency monitoring, USB hub ports, bundled software, and much more at your fingertips, giving you easy ways to work with anything from phantom-powered microphones to electric guitars to vocals, with effects or without. A single USB cable provides power and a connection to a computer, while three USB hubs give you more ways to add devices to your setup, making the M-Track Quad the ultimate portable, professional interface for your home studio.
4x4 Interfacing: Plenty of I/O, Plus TRS Inserts
The M-Track Quad's four inputs give you ample room to work with a handful of audio sources. On each of the four channels, you have an XLR input with a 48V phantom power switch for working with microphones or low-impedance sources, a balanced 1/4-inch input with level switching for working with line level instruments or for plugging in electric guitars or basses directly to the M-Track Quad, and an insert jack for hooking up outboard gear or effects. Set your levels with a turn of the gain knob.
This USB audio interface also supports 16 channels of MIDI data and timing information, so you can work with keyboards and MIDI controllers, too. Its MIDI In/Out jacks are compatible with all MIDI equipment.
Stereo/Mono Switch: Monitor Your Way to Better Recordings
Want straight-forward, low-latency monitoring options? Here you go. M-Audio's M-Track Quad makes it easy to monitor with either speakers or headphones, in your choice of stereo or mono using the Stereo/Mono switch. The Headphone output conveniently offers its own level control, and a handy monitor mix knob helps you adjust the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software.
USB: Your Audio/MIDI Lifeline + 3-Port USB Hub
One USB cable is all it takes to send and receive audio and MIDI data with your computer. The audio interface also doubles as a powered three-port USB hub, which you can use to connect your USB controller keyboard, pad controller, and other USB devices directly to the M-Track Quad.
Get an overview of the M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio Interface in this video demo:
- 4x4 USB audio interface
- 4 XLR-1/4" combination inputs: 4 audio inputs for recording from multiple sources simultaneously
- Phantom power and guitar-level switching accommodates any audio source
- TRS 1/4" inserts -- insert jack on each channel for incorporating effects
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 96 kHz/24-bit digital audio processing
- Selectable phantom power available for condenser microphones
- Each input includes a Mic/Line or Instrument level switch
- MIDI I/O
- 1/4" balanced outs (1 & 2) with dedicated level control
- 1/4" balanced outs (3 & 4) with fixed level
- Stereo/Mono monitor switch
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB powered hub -- add up to 3 USB devices to your setup
- Includes AIR Ignite
- Power supply included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of M-Audio products.