Product DescriptionIf you want to go beyond enjoying music and videos to creating your own, you need a speaker system with accurate sound. Top musicians, producers, and engineers trust M-Audio studio speakers to create their hits--and now the compact AV 30 speakers bring this professional legacy to your home. Unlike plastic multimedia speakers, AV 30s use proven M-Audio technology to deliver full-range sound, from crystal-clear highs, to deep, rich bass tones. They're perfect for creating media in small spaces--and also provide a superior experience when enjoying CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
Professional components for superior resultsAV 30s are built with the same quality materials and precision electronics as the acclaimed M-Audio professional studio speakers. The audiophile-grade Class A/B amplifier architecture, ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters, polypropylene-coated woofers, and dense wooden enclosures add up to big, defined sound that defies the speakers' small size.
Clear, cohesive soundThe AV 30 speakers use proprietary OptImage wave guide technology--originally developed for the professional M-Audio speaker line--to deliver superior clarity and detail. Each speaker also features a precision-engineered crossover, which ensures that the sound emanating from the low-frequency driver will blend seamlessly with the sound from the high-frequency driver--so those deep lows transition smoothly into crystal-clear highs.
Extended low endIf you crave bass, the AV 30s have you covered. With wooden cabinets and bass reflex design, the AV 30s kick out serious low frequencies--perfect for producing hip-hop and electronic music, or enjoying your favorite CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
Magnetically shielded for desktop useMost speakers emit stray magnetic flux that can wreak havoc with your computer's video monitor or a nearby TV. The AV 30s are magnetically shielded, so they can coexist with other equipment without interference.
Features:- 3" polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 10-watt-per-channel amplifier
- magnetic shielding for use near computer video monitors
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- front-panel 1/8" stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- front-panel 1/8" headphone output for connecting headphones
- front-panel controls for volume and on/off
- dense wood cabinet with bass reflex port design for deep, rich sound
zZounds is an authorized dealer of M-Audio products.
- type: two-way desktop reference speaker
- low-frequency driver: 3" diameter, polypropylene-coated, magnetically shielded with high-temperature voice coil
- high-frequency driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk cone tweeter
- frequency response: 90 Hz - 20 kHz
- crossover frequency: 3.3 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- input connectors: left and right RCA line input and 1/8" aux input
- polarity: positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- dynamic power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ohm
- input impedance: 10 k Ohm unbalanced, 20 k Ohm balanced
- input sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- indicator: blue power LED ring around volume knob on front panel
- power requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via attached 2-conductor line cord
- cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- dimensions: 7.9" (H) x 5.3" (W) x 6.3" (D) / 20 cm (H) x 13.4 cm (W) x 16 cm (D)
- weight: 11.7 lbs. / 5.3 kg
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed, Pair
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 401-658-5765