The Mackie DLM12S powered subwoofer delivers massive bass output, and sports a number of unique features that help you craft your low-end tone with more range and precision than ever before. The DLM12S moves a mighty amount of air with up to 2,000 watts of continuous power through a custom-made 12-inch heat treated woofer with a 3-inch coil.
This compact sub is rugged enough to handle any gig you throw at it -- yet weighs in at only 47 pounds. That's ridiculously lightweight!
Sweeten Your Sound with Onboard Digital Processing
The DLM12S is distinguished by its integrated Mackie DLP digital processor. This one-touch digital processor is accessed via the bright OLED screen on the rear of the subwoofer. It gives you presets for use with other Mackie DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers, in order to complement the full-range setup better. It also gives you a Variable Crossover control that allows you to adjust for non-Mackie tops as well. This DLP design allows the entire full-range system to work better as a whole. It minimizes interference and frequency cancellation, while delivering an overall pure and powerful sound.
The DLM12S's onboard DSP includes an Alignment Delay that can be set up to 300ms for situations where distance between the woofer and the other speakers causes timing discrepancies. And once you've got the Crossover and Alignment Delay set perfectly for the room, you can save these settings in up to three presets (like for home, the club, the studio, etc).
DSP Limiting Keeps Things Cool
The Smart Protect DSP performs active dynamic level monitoring, to make sure that surges in certain frequencies won't damage your amp or the driver itself. And a multi-band feedback destroyer makes sure that your sound is clean and pure without any unexpected surges.
The DLM12S I/O was designed to be as flexible as possible, giving you 2 x line-level inputs, 2 x full-range outputs, and 2 x high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers.
Rugged and Ready to Move
Like you'd expect from a Mackie product, the DLM12S is built super-rugged, with a 15mm poplar cabinet. The heavy-duty steel grille on the front is powder-coated to protect the speakers inside while resisting dents and chipping. There is a standard integrated pole-cup for using the DLM12S as a base to small satellite top speakers.
- 2000-watt Class-D power amplification
- 12-inch heat-treated woofer with 3 voice coil
- DLP Digital Processor
- Bright OLED screen interface
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series speakers
- Variable crossover control
- 2 x XLR line level inputs
- 2 x XLR full-range outputs
- 2 x XLR high-pass outputs for connection with DLM loudspeakers
- 300ms alignment delay
- Three venue setting memory preset locations
- Smart Protect DSP
- Rugged 15 mm poplar cabinet
- Powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Power: 2000-watt System Power
- Max SPL Peak: 125dB @ 1m
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 120kHz, (-10dB)
- Physical Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.1 x 11.9", 445 x 417 x 529mm
- Weight: 47.0 lbs. / 21.3 kg
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 800-898-3211 and 425-487-4333
Packing huge power and deep low end into the highest-output compact subwoofer on the market, the Mackie DLM12S 12" Powered Subwoofer delivers 2000 watts of chest-pounding power into any system. The DLM12S features an integrated Mackie DLP digital processor, offering intuitive one-touch control over the professional tools you demand for your professional sound system. A precision digital crossover optimizes any loudspeaker, including the perfect presets for your Mackie full-range loudspeakers. There's even alignment delay for larger system deployment and Smart Protect technology that protects your investment. The rugged 15mm poplar cabinet is unbelievably compact with a durable, powder-coated grille and integrated pole-cup. Pair it with a Mackie DLM series full-range loudspeaker for the most powerful compact sound system ever. The new shape of sound -- Mackie DLM12S.
- 2000-watt power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12", heat-treated woofer with 3 voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15 mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (47 lb. / 21.3 kg)