A new, highly-advanced approach to playing stability has arrived. The Atlas Pro 3 Hi-Hat's state-of-the art features allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance, eliminating annoying movement that interferes with precise play.
- Centroid 3-point stability system (Patent Pend.) : Elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate, creating a functioning tripod with the stand's heavy, double-braced legs. This creates additional room for multiple pedal set-ups and seamless double-pedal play.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.): A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place.
- Easy Break-Down: At the center of the Centriod system is the locking inclined foundation plate, which breaks down easily for worry-free transport.
- Progressive Action Linkage: Progressively transfers from speed to power as the pedal moves through the stroke, allowing for quick response and unmatched feel and control against the closed hi hats.
- Infinitely adjustable Footboard Angle
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Full Range adjustable spring tension: Six Points of tension for optimum feel.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Rotatable Base Legs
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing to eliminate stand noise
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- 1.25/1/.75 in.Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Ludwig's manufacturer warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.
If you have additional warranty questions,
please call the manufacturer at 800-348-7567