The Line 6 XD-V55HS sets a high standard in hands-free wireless for active performers, musicians and presenters. With 12 channels of 24-bit, 10 Hz - 20 kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V55HS provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
Based on class-leading, 4th-generation Line 6 digital wireless technology, XD-V systems provide unmatched performance, full-range sound and license-free operation worldwide.
XD-V55HS gives you the flexibility to choose from three EQ filter models (two for vocals, one for instruments), enabling you to optimize your sound based on wherever you place your mic, or when plugging in an instrument. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from available presets, so you can deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact in every situation.
To ensure peace of mind and the most reliable performance, XD-V55 systems operate in the 2.4 GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCLTM (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Built for rock-solid reliability, performance after performance, the XD-V55 receiver is housed in a robust aluminum chassis, built to withstand the rigors of the road. The half-rackspace receiver includes rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rackmounting hardware. The included adjustable headset fits comfortably and securely for the clearest sound.
- Road-ready digital wireless headset system for vocal performers
- License-free operation worldwide
- Exclusive EQ Filter modeling technology allows vocalists to choose the right model based on wherever they place their mic, or when plugging in an instrument
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz -- 20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response, wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response and 24-bit digital conversion
- Headset unit with premium omni-directional condenser
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating third-party microphones
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz-band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices and cell phone towers.
- 12 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) range
- One-step setup
- LCD screen on bodypack for selecting channels, battery status, EQ Filter model and more
- Dynamic filter combats unwanted environment noise
- Road-ready headset, metal bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes headset microphone, bodypack transmitter, receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, two AA alkaline batteries and carry case
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Line 6 products.