Cover Any Gig With This 1,200-Watt Powered Sub
Want superior sub-bass for your live sound rig? Turn to the Line 6 StageSource L3s Powered Subwoofer, a 1,200-Watt, 2x12-inch powerhouse ready to serve lots of low-end punch for your live shows, DJ sets, and more. Thanks to L6 LINK digital networking, setting up the StageSource L3s is a dream -- it automatically detects other Line 6 speakers in your system and configures your settings. And if you still want some control over your sound, Smart Speaker modes hand it right over to you, allowing you to tweak and tune the powered subwoofer to suit your music. This flexible, multi-functional unit offers outstanding performance, easy system integration, and impressive low-end output. Incorporate the Line 6 StageSource L3s Powered Subwoofer into your PA and you won't be sorry.
1,200-Watt Bi-Amped Design for Big Sound in Any Room
For sending ripples of massive lows throughout the venue, the StageSource L3s features a dual 12-inch bass reflex configuration with 1,200 Watts of high-headroom power.
Smart Modes That Speak to You
Different styles of music require different bass tunings, and this unit's Smart Speaker modes enable you to tune the subwoofer output accordingly so you get the right amount of punch and kick for DJ sets, live rhythm sections, and so forth.
PA modes give you additional control over your sound. Reference mode, with a flat frequency response and maximum extension down to 30 Hz, lets you dial in clarity and articulation so your sub bass lines never sound muddy. High Punch mode helps kick drums and other low-frequency instruments cut through a mix.
Two playback modes, Extended Bass mode and Ultra Bass mode, make pre-recorded music and DJ rigs shine by accentuating the low end of the frequency spectrum at around 40 Hz and all the way down to 30 Hz.
Get in-depth detail about different Smart Speaker Modes:
Auto-Configure Your Speakers With L6 LINK
Set it and forget it -- thanks to L6 LINK digital networking, configuring a multi-speaker rig is super easy. Automatic detection of other StageSource speakers and automatic settings configuration means that the subwoofer's L6 LINK network sets crossovers and polarity, sums stereo signals, and more. It does all the work for you.
Plays Well With Your Live-Sound Gear
A trio of threaded pole-mounts allows you to integrate the powered subwoofer with other Line 6 systems. Work the StageSource L3s into your existing setup with StageSource L3t loudspeakers using a threaded pole mount insert located on the top of the enclosure. Two more pole mount inserts located on either side of the sub's enclosure allow you to array two L3t units together, for double the fun. Lay the powered subwoofer horizontally or use it vertically, whatever works for you.
Stereo inputs and out/thru connections give you straight-forward options for integrating the StageSource L3s into your setup with Line 6's L3 series speakers or other live sound gear.
See how easy it is to integrate a StageSource speaker into your setup:
Rugged, Road-Ready Construction
Designed to withstand a whole lot of wear and tear, the StageSource L3s sports a heavy-duty plywood enclosure with a solid steel grille to protect its precious inner parts from whatever comes its way.
- Dual 12" bi-amplified subwoofer
- L6 LINK intelligent speaker digital networking system
- Class D power amplifier
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz to 2.8 kHz (P.A./Reference Speaker Mode, half space)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB): 38 Hz to 910 Hz (P.A./Reference Speaker Mode, half space)
- Low-pass frequencies: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, Off (user-selectable)
- Stereo line-level XLR-1/4" balanced
- Output high-pass frequencies: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, Off (user-selectable)
- Controls: Master level, Speaker Mode, Crossover Frequency, Polarity
- Indicators: Signal Present/Clip, Limit, Polarity Inversion, 4x Crossover Frequency, 4x Speaker Mode, L6 LINK Status
- Speaker modes: P.A./Reference, P.A./High Punch, Playback/Extended Bass, Playback/Ultra Bass
- 3 threaded pole-mount plates support multiple configurations with other Line 6 systems
- Power supply voltage range: 100-240 VAC, +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz, automatic voltage selection
- Weight: 82.5 lbs.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Line 6 products.
- Dual 12 in. Bi-amplified Subwoofer
- Frequency Range(-10 db): 34 Hz to 2.8 kHz(P.A./Reference Speaker Mode, half space)
- Frequency Response(+/-3 db): 38 Hz to 910 Hz(P.A./Reference Speaker Mode, half space)
- Low-Pass Frequencies: 80Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, Off(User-selectable)
- Stereo Line-level XLR-1/4" Balanced
- Output High-Pass Frequencies: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, Off (User-selectable)
- Controls: Master level, Speaker Mode, Crossover Frequency, Polarity
- Indicators: Signal Present/Clip, Limit, Polarity Inversion, 4 x Crossover Frequency, 4 x Speaker Mode, L6 LINK Status
- Speaker Modes: P.A./Reference, P.A./High Punch, Playback/Extended Bass, Playback/Ultra Bass
- Digital Networking: L6 LINK intelligent Speaker Networking System
- Power Amplifier: Class D
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 100-240 VAC, +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz, automatic voltage selection
- Pole Mount Plates: M20 x 2.5 thread, qty 3
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 34.125 x 16.5 x 23.25 / 867 x 419 x 591 mm
- Weight: 82.5 lbs. / 37.5 kg.
Line 6 StageSource L3s Powered Subwoofer
The world's most versatile high-powered subwoofer system for live sound. The Line 6 StageSource L3s combines versatile design with Smart Speaker modes, automatic speaker configuration via L6 LINK digital networking and a tour-grade enclosure for the widest variety of live sound applications.
With a precision bass-reflex design, StageSource L3s delivers 1,200 watts of powerful, extended sub-bass and incredible fidelity. Based on an innovative technology platform, StageSource L3s combines intelligent DSP and multi-function design to provide outstanding performance and easy system integration via L6 LINK digital networking.
Smart Speaker modes
Low-end clarity is crucial for powerful musical performances, but different scenarios can require different bass tunings to ensure the best results. Designed for the widest range of applications, StageSource L3s subwoofers feature Smart Speaker modes that allow you to tune the subwoofer output to deliver the perfect low-end performance at the touch of a button. Whether you need huge punchy kick and bass sounds for a live rhythm section, or deep, controlled sub-bass for DJ performances, Smart Speaker modes make setup simple and deliver stunning sound in every application.
- PA modes - Optimized for live music applications
- - Reference mode features smooth and powerful low-end performance optimized for use with a PA. With a flat frequency response and maximum extension down to 30 Hz, the L3s delivers stunning sub-bass clarity.
- - High Punch mode provides extra power in the kick drum frequency range, delivering the right amount of energy to help the kick and other low frequency instruments cut through the mix.
- Playback modes - Optimized for pre-recorded music applications and DJ rigs
- - Extended Bass mode provides an extra low-frequency accent at the very deep end of the frequency spectrum, right around 40 Hz to deliver that huge sub-bass sound that DJs need to move their audience and energize the dance floor.
- - Ultra Bass mode delivers powerful sound at even lower frequencies by employing extended low-frequency response with a bump at 30 Hz.
1,200-watt bi-amped design
Easily capable of delivering powerful low-end to large audiences, StageSource L3s features a dual 12-inch bass reflex configuration with 1,200 watts of power for maximum headroom and superb low-end definition.
For maximum flexibility depending on the application, the enclosure can be used vertically or laid horizontally. For integration with StageSource L3t loudspeakers, a threaded pole mount insert is located on the top of the enclosure. Two additional threaded pole mount inserts can be found on the side of the enclosure allowing two L3t's to be arrayed together. Indicators on the enclosure clearly show the optimal speaker splay angle.
Integration with your existing live sound gear is easy via stereo inputs and out/thru connections.
Digital networking via L6 LINK
L6 LINK digital networking takes the complexities out of configuring a multi-speaker rig. In an L6 LINK network, StageSource L3s automatically detects other StageSource speakers and automatically configures its settings accordingly; crossovers and polarity are set, stereo signals are summed, through signals are passed, and more.
When connected via L6 LINK, StageSource speakers and the StageScape M20d digital mixer are capable of unparalleled power and flexibility. Together they redefine the typical mixer-speaker paradigm and create an intelligent live sound eco-system rather than merely a linear combination of components.
StageSource L3s was built with the road in mind. The heavy-duty plywood enclosure has three threaded pole-mounts to support multiple configurations with other Line 6 speakers. A solid steel grill.