Offering incredible editable effects and even built-in Looping, the Line 6 Spider IV Half Stack takes the impressive Spider IV HD150 amplifier head containing the most advanced Line 6 amp modeling to date and combines it with the truly versatile Line 6 guitar cabinet for an in-your-face amp rig to rival anything even close to its price range.
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 MKII Amplifier Head
Over 500 presets and a truly evolved playing experience the Spider IV HD150 allows you to browse through a museum of the most revered guitar tones of all time. Explore each legendary modern and vintage amp tone, play with celebrated combinations of syrupy effects and crank them like you own the place.
50+ Free Additional Effects
Complete your FX collection with Spider FX Infusion 2.0. Inject over 50 additional effects into your Spider IV HD150 for a grand total of more than 80; that's more than any other modeling amplifier. Expressive delays, lush reverbs, creamy distortions and more are yours for the taking. To get Spider FX Infusion 2.0, just connect your Spider IV HD150 to your computer via a Line 6 FBV Express MkII or FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller. More information can be found on line6.com.
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 MKII Features
- Insane Rock Star Tones
- The most advanced Line 6 amp modeling to date
- 300 artist presets handcrafted by Coheed and Cambria, Johnny Marr, Slipknot and others
- Instant access to great sound with easy-to-use Smart FX controls and presets
- 150 Watts of pure power
- Almost 200 song-based presets from the 50's to today, plus pitch-based presets
- 4 channels, 64 user-created presets
- 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models
- 20 Smart FX (up to 4 at once)
- Quick Loop 14-second looper
At your fingertips are over 300 presets hand-crafted for Spider IV by 50 rock stars and bands, almost 200 presets that give you timeless tones that span generations, and up to 64 presets of your own creation. Who do you want to sound like today? Over 50 rock stars and bands used the superior tones and jaw-dropping effects of Spider IV to hand-craft more than 300 presets. Access the tones of the pros with the push of a button.
Line 6 Spider 4x12 Cabinet
When combined with a Spider IV or Spider III amplifier head, this Spider 4x12 cab really shines. Capable of handling 320 watts of power through four 12 inch Custom Celestion Speakers, the Line 6 Angled Spider 4x12 cabinet offers the ability to be run in stereo and is the perfect roud cab for players who like to get out and rock venues anywhere and everywhere.
Line 6 Spider 412 Features
- Ideal cab for Spider IV HD150, Spider III HD75 and Spider III HD150 heads
- 320-watt 4x12" slant cab
- Stereo inputs
- Custom Celestion Speakers
- Road-worthy construction
Spider Online is a free online resource for registered Spider amplifier owners that offers over 500 lessons, jam tracks and tones created by Line 6, artists and fellow Spider owners.
- Over 300 lessons covering all genres, styles, theory and application, and techniques
- Over 100 jam tracks, bass and drum grooves, and drum loops played by L.A. and Nashville's top session musicians
- Hundreds of tones that can be downloaded directly to Spider amps (or displayed on-screen for Spider amps that don't support USB connectivity)
- Every lesson includes tabs, audio samples and tones
- Available for owners of any Spider amp, including Spider I through IV, Spider Valve, Spider Jam and Micro Spider
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Line 6 products.
- Power: 150 watts (stereo)
- Presets: 300+ (200 song based presets)
- 1/4-inch guitar input
- 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
- FBV foot controller jack
- Two 1/4-inch speaker outs
- 1/4-inch headphone out/direct out
- Tap Tempo
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs
- Drive knob
- Channel volume
- Master volume
- Manual button
- Built-in tuner
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 27.5 x 10.75 x 11 inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Line 6 Spider 412 Slant Cabinet Specifications
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 27 x 28 x 11-1/2 inches
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 121 lbs