The Line 6 Spider IV 150 redefines what modeling amplifiers are sonically capable of. It boasts the most advanced Line 6 amp modeling to date, over 500 presets and a highly evolved playing experience.
Inspired by the features that made Spider III one of the most sought after amps, the Line 6 Spider IV 150 delivers an even more complete set of modern and vintage amp tones and Smart FX. Spinning the amp model knob on the slick faceplate is like browsing through a museum of the most revered guitar tones of all time. Explore all 16 amp models, pour on the celebrated effects and crank them through the Spider IV 150's 12-inch Celestion(R) Custom speakers like you own the place.
Plus, at your fingertips are over 300 presets hand-crafted for the Line 6 Spider IV 150 by 50 top rock stars and bands, almost 200 presets that give you timeless tones that span generations, and up to 64 presets of your own creation.
Hand-Crafted Tones of the Pros
Who do you want to sound like today? Over 50 rock stars and bands used the superior tones and jaw-dropping effects of the Line 6 Spider IV 150 to hand-craft more than 300 presets. Access the tones of the pros with the push of a button.
At the heart of the Line 6 Spider IV 150 experience is a blizzard of artists, producers, engineers and sound designers who spent countless hours creating, comparing and tuning every last amp and effect model.
The result is 16 exceptional amp models that exhibit sophisticated touch response, complex distortions and tube-style compression that breathes like it's emanating from a vintage tube amp. Each model delivers the distinct tonal nuances of a celebrated American, British or European guitar amp, and an exceptional guitar playing experience that you won't soon forget.
Start smart and dive deep with Smart FX. The Line 6 Spider IV 150 offers 20 astounding effects that deliver exceptional color, unprecedented control and multiple routing options.
Dig into the pitch effects to uncover Smart Harmony and other sonic secrets. Smart Harmony, Line 6's first intelligent pitch shifter, provides a chosen note above or below your played pitch. Turn your 6-string into a 12-string, kick out some triumphant '80s metal leads, harmonize within a key and a scale, and more.
Easy to use and incredibly infectious, Quick Loop, the on-board 14-second looper, has a multitude of uses (musical and otherwise). Loop chords for your own accompaniment, create several layers of melody, harmony and rhythm, or use it simply to audition your tone with your hands free.
Line 6 Spider IV 150 also features a complete palette of analog and digital Delays, spacey tape and sweep Echoes, tangy Mods, lush spring and plate Reverbs and more. The "swoosh" knobs make it easy to quickly dial in gorgeous colors and textures. Additionally, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects.
The extraordinary Spider IV control allows you to adjust up to 6 effect parameters, set the routing of the effects (including the reverbs) pre- or post-, and refine and save Gate and Boost settings within each of your User presets.
Spider Online is a free online resource for registered Spider amplifier owners that offers over 500 lessons, jam tracks and tones created by Line 6, artists and fellow Spider owners.
- Over 300 lessons covering all genres, styles, theory and application, and techniques
- Over 100 jam tracks, bass and drum grooves, and drum loops played by L.A. and Nashville's top session musicians
- Hundreds of tones that can be downloaded directly to Spider amps (or displayed on-screen for Spider amps that don't support USB connectivity)
- Every lesson includes tabs, audio samples and tones
- Available for owners of any Spider amp, including Spider I through IV, Spider Valve, Spider Jam and Micro Spider
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Line 6 products.
- 300+ presets hand-crafted by 50 world-famous bands and guitarists
- Almost 200 song-based presets from the 50's to today, plus pitch-based presets
- 4 channels, 64 user-created presets
- 16 of the latest, most advanced Line 6 amp models
- 20 Smart FX (up to 4 at once)
- Quick Loop 14-second looper
- Tap Tempo
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs
- Drive knob
- Channel volume
- Master volume
- Manual button Hardware
- 150 watts (stereo)
- Two 12-inch custom Celestion(R) speaker
- Built-in tunerIns and Outs
- 1/4-inch guitar input
- 1/4-inch headphone out/direct out
- 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
- FBV(TM) foot controller jackDimensions
- (WxHxD) 27.5 x 21.5 x 11 in.
- 54 lbs
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs