Spider(r) IV 15 delivers a perfectly distilled collection of celebrated American and British amp tones. With one-touch ease, access the 4 absolutely essential amp models that every guitarist needs.
Inspired by the features that made Spider III 15 the best-selling guitar amp in the U.S.*, Spider IV 15 boasts celebrated amp tones, 6 inspiring effects that add exceptional colors and textures, a built-in tuner, a three-band EQ section for tone-shaping control and more.
A wolf in sheep's clothing, Spider IV 15 sounds ferocious at low volumes as well as cranked to 11. Plus, value-packed, it puts pro sounds and into a lightweight box that's small enough to tuck under your bed or desk.
From sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond, Spider IV 15 delivers a perfectly distilled collection of history's most celebrated guitar tones.
The wide range of tones starts strong with a bright and distinctive American clean tone and then opens gradually to achieve the vintage grit and chime of classic British amplifiers. Experience the infamous "Brown" sound distortion, which is based on* a '68 Marshall(r) Plexi 100 with a Variac and jumped input channels, and a searing high-gain tone based on* a Mesa/Boogie(r) Dual Rectifier(r).
Each of the four Spider IV 15 amp models provides an exceptional guitar playing experience that you won't soon forget.
Channel A delivers crisp clean tones, warm jazz tones and all the high-end shimmer you'll need with a generous amount of bottom end.
Channel B conjures the infamous "Brown sound" inspired by* a '68 Marshall Plexi 100-watt with a Variac and jumped input channels.
A one-way ticket to tight and punchy high-gain heaven, Channel C is inspired by* the high-gain tone of a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
Dialed in for shredding, Channel D combines the intensity and impact of Metal Red but it delivers more mid-range teeth for that bone-crushing grind. Inspired by* the tone of a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier (red channel).
Color your tone with the unprecedented control of Line 6 Smart FX. Start smart with 6 exceptional Echoes, tangy Mods, a syrupy-sweet Reverb, and more. Simply find the effect you want, turn the knob to the desired intensity and you're done. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects. Explore the sonic palette with up to two effects at once!
6 Smart FX (up to 2 at once)
- Sweep Echo
- Tape Echo
Spider Online -- Now Available!
Spider Online is a free online resource for registered Spider amplifier owners that offers over 500 lessons, jam tracks and tones created by Line 6, artists and fellow Spider owners.
- Over 300 lessons covering all genres, styles, theory and application, and techniques
- Over 100 jam tracks, bass and drum grooves, and drum loops played by L.A. and Nashville's top session musicians
- Hundreds of tones that can be downloaded directly to Spider amps (or displayed on-screen for Spider amps that don't support USB connectivity)
- Every lesson includes tabs, audio samples and tones
- Available for owners of any Spider amp, including Spider I through IV, Spider Valve, Spider Jam and Micro Spider
*According to MI SalesTrak(tm) 2008 reports.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Line 6 products.
- 4 stunning amp models
- 4 channels of user-created presets
- 6 Smart FX (up to 2 at once)
- Tap Tempo
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs
- Drive knob
- Channel volume
- Master volumeHardware
- 15 watts (mono)
- 8-inch Custom speaker
- Built-in tunerIns and Outs
- 1/4-inch guitar input
- 1/4-inch headphone out/direct out
- 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
- FBV(TM) foot controller jackDimensions
- (WxHxD): 16 x 15 x 8.5 in.
- 17 lbs
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs