Loop, Echo or Reverse Your Sound with This Must-Have Delay Modeler
The Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler Pedal offers digital recreations of the most popular traditional and modern delay effect boxes. The DL4 has everything from vintage analog tape delays and echo effects to modern delay and loop-based effects. With 24-bit processing on board and stereo L/R 1/4" outputs, this delay pedal delivers the performance-ready sound that Line 6 is known for.
Guitarist Kevin Dukes demos just two of the many settings that come with the Line 6 DL4:
Vintage and Modern Delay Models
Select from the 16 provided delay programs using the rotary encoder knob. Simulate vintage sounds like the Maestro Echoplex or the Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man. Harness the power of the 14-second looper to layer luscious melodies and harmonies using a single instrument. Half speed and reverse playback modes are provided, as well as beat-based effects, which can be controlled via footswitch or an optional external expression pedal. If you're looking to add a delay effect to your performance, whether it be a classic cover or uncharted territory, there's a good chance the DL4 has the patch to play it.
Ready for the Road
The DL4 is not just a delay modeler, it's an all-in-one delay stompbox. Your three favorite programs can be saved to footswitches for quick and easy access, so your go-to effects are always ready for a show. The unit is packed a robust steel housing and weighs less than five pounds, so it's a heck of lot easier to transport and setup than vintage tape equipment. The unit is also battery powered, and runs for up to 30 hours on four C batteries -- or you can use a traditional external power supply.
- Digital 24-bit stereo delay modeler with 16 programs
- Four footswitches: three for storing programs and one for tempo tap input
- Delay programs: Tube Echo, Tape Echo, Multi-Head, Sweep Echo, Analog Echo, Analog w/Mod, Lo Res Delay, Digital Delay, Digital w/Mod, Rhythmic Delays, Stereo Delays, Ping Pong, Reverse, Dynamic Delay, Auto-Volume Echo, and Loop Sampler
- Looper offers 14 seconds of onboard memory (loop samples converted to mono)
- Controls for adjusting Delay Time, Repeats, Tweak, Tweez, and Mix
- Roadworthy steel housing
- Stereo 1/4" inputs and outputs
- 1/4" port provided for optional expression pedal
- Powered via battery or external power supply; runs for 30 hours on four C batteries
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Line 6 products.
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 18
- User Programmable Channels: 3
- Controls: Effect Selector, Delay Time, Repeats, Tweak, Tweez, Mix
- Additional Controls: Tap Tempo (included), Expression Pedal (optional)
- Mono/Stereo: Stereo in, Stereo out (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono)
- Chassis Color: Green
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):