The Lindell Audio 18XS is a one channel transformer coupled microphone preamplifier, DI, line amplifier and passive Pultec equalizer. It's an all discrete design based on the great 990 amplifier.
The equalizer is Lindell Audio's take on the magical classic Pultec design. It's got 15 dB boost of the creamiest high end you've ever heard, and the most punchy low end heard in the 21st century.
They've have also incorporated their famous "Mix Knob" from the 17X compressor. This means that you can parallel equalize your line input, giving you more flexibility, and a way of creating new tones.
- Up to 65 dB of gain
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs
- High impedance DI input
- Passive Pultec equalizer. Inductor + 990 gain make-up amplifier
- "Mix Knob" a dry wet, parallel processing knob where you can blend the dry line input signal with the eq'd output
- 5 step switched eq low freq boost 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz +/-10%
- 5 step switched eq high freq boost 4kHz, 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- 5 Step Switched eq high freq attenuation 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%
- Fender switches
- Direct balanced output: pre - post the mix knob
- Pin compatible with 990 and 2520 type op-amps
- Output VU meter
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Lindell Audio products.