The Korg microKEY61 provides a full five octaves while fitting in the same horizontal space as a full-sized 49-key model. The 61-key model is ideal for use in the home studio, while still satisfying the needs of a performing musician. The microKEY61 harmoniously joins hardware with software by including the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," providing software versions of five of Korg's most coveted synthesizers: the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, the Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesizer, as a suite of 19 of Korg's sought after effects plugins. The microKEY61 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 - or any other USB device.
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
Bundled software and discount coupons are more generous than ever; the 61-key model even comes with a license for the Korg Legacy Collection. The microKEY is the ideal USB MIDI keyboard for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system.
Using the KORG KONTROL Editor software (provided), you'll be able to customize the microKEY for your setup. You can choose from eight velocity curves plus fixed velocity (a total of nine types), and also specify the control change number of the modulation wheel, as well as specify their maximum and minimum values.
- USB MIDI keyboard - thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, and sustain/tap button
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (Requires external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- A license is included for the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," giving you software versions of Korg's classic synthesizers (61-key model only)
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Natural Touch mini-keyboard
- 61 keys Controllers:
- Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel Octave Shift:
- -3~+3 Connections:
- USB Type A (x 2); Type B (x1) Power:
- USB bus power Power Consumption:
- Less than 500mA Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 850(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm Weight:
- microKEY 61 =1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs. Accessories Included:
- USB cable
- KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
You can connect the microKEY25 to your iPad and use it to control apps*2 such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI *2. (With Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device)*3. For the 37/61-key models, you just need to connect them via a USB hub that can supply power.
*1:Operation has been verified on iOS 5.0.1.
*2:The app must support Core MIDI.
*3:For the 25-key model as well, we recommend using a powered hub if you plan to use the microKEY for an extended time.Mac:
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
- Supported OS: Mac OS X10.5 or laterWindows:
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Windows is registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
*VST and ASIO is trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* RTAS is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. and its affiliates and divisions.
*MIDI is registered trademark of Association of Musical Electronics Industry (AMEI).
*All other product, company, and standards names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs