The JBL STX825 PA Speaker is a dual 15 inch two-way speaker designed for maximum impact, portability and ease of use. With a wide frequency range and broad 90 degree by 50 degree coverage angles, the STX825 passive speaker is ideal for bands or DJ's as their primary PA, a side-fill on a concert stage, or as an install speaker in a dance club or performance venue. The STX825 features high quality components and outstanding value, yet another fantastic speaker from JBL!
Super Vented Gap Cooling Technology
As with all JBL sound reinforcement products, the technology of the STX825 speaker is designed from the ground up employing the best componentry JBL has to offer in products of this class.
The STX825 speaker features the JBL's Vented Gap Cooling: Super Vented Gap Technology. Building on the advantages of VGC - low power compression, low distortion, high power handling, lower weight and smoother response - SVG transducers attain higher power handling capabilities due to more effective heat sinking, with minimal dynamic compression and magnet topology enhancements for even lower distortion.
High-Frequency Compression Drivers
High frequencies are handled by a 2453H 4 inch voice-coil, titanium diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. In addition to the weight reduction provided by neodymium, the large voice coils and diaphragms in these drivers are capable of handling high power levels with reduced distortion and increased phase coherence resulting in smooth, crystal clear high frequencies.
Patented Progressive Transition (PT) Waveguides
High frequency drivers use JBL's patented Progressive Transition Waveguides which offer dramatically advanced constant beamwidth and directivity, lower distortion, and overall smooth frequency response free of high-Q peaks. Wide coverage angles are achieved in the STX825 without compromise and harmonic distortion is minimized to allow maximum SPL capability of the compression drivers without harshness.
Bi-Amp or Full-Range Operation
All STX825 two-way speaker may be operated full-range or bi-amplified. The selection is made by means of a high-current, recessed switch mounted on the input plate. The same switch arrangement is used on the subwoofer to select +/-1 or +/-2 operation.
All full range JBL STX800 enclosures (except the STX812M monitor) include multiple M10 rigging points for fast, safe and secure suspension.
- Compact and very high-power
- Dual 15 inch Vented Gap Cooling low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output
- 4 inch voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90x50 degree coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB): 34 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 42 Hz-19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50 degrees nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 1200/2400/4800 Watts
- Rated Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 42 x 22.4 x 22.6 inches
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 112 lbs