The JBL STX818S PA Subwoofer is a single 18 inch compact high power sub in a front-loaded, vented enclosure and provides 2,000 watts of program power handling. The STX818S sub features a large port area for reduced distortion so you get clean, powerful bass kick. JBL also equipped the STX818S subwoofer with a top-mounted M20 pole-mount for use in a full range system.
JBL HiQnet Performance Manager Software
The STX818S subwoofer integrates with JBL HiQnet Performance Manager which guides the system design, configuration and control process in a user friendly fashion much like a simple step-by-step wizard. And since Performance Manager is compatible with VTX Line Array systems, integrating JBL STX speakers is managed in an efficient and intelligent fashion.
All test, tuning and calibration control interfaces are embedded eliminating the need to design control panels and the dedicated 'show mode' provides all the monitoring and control needed to run a live performance.
Super Vented Gap Cooling Technology
As with all JBL sound reinforcement products, the technology of the STX818S PA sub speaker is designed from the ground up employing the best componentry JBL has to offer in products of this class.
The JBL STX818S subwoofer features the latest evolution of JBL's Vented Gap Cooling: Super Vented Gap Technology. Building on the advantages of VGC - low power compression, low distortion, high power handling, lower weight and smoother response - SVG transducers attain higher power handling capabilities due to more effective heat sinking, with minimal dynamic compression and magnet topology enhancements for even lower distortion.
The STX818S and all the other JBL STX800 Series speakers are compatible with Crown Audio VRack, with V5 Level processing, ensuring that STX Series enclosures are optimally powered and processed. There is no need for laborious rack building, no chance that a component might be improperly connected, and a dramatically lower chance of connection failure. VRack also ensures compatibility when integrating the STX818S with a VTX Line Array system.
- 18 inch Super Vented Gap woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB): 35 Hz-250 Hz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 50 Hz-120 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 1000/2000/4000 Watts
- Rated Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Subwoofer
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22.0 x 22.4 x 28.3 inches
- Weight: 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs