JBL's EON Series Powered Speakers: Back and Better than EverWhen not just any speakers will do, turn to super speakers that seem to do it all. JBL EON610 powered speakers are portable powerhouses in their own right, offering Class D amplification for 1000W (peak), impressively high SPLs, JBL's advanced waveguide technology for smooth dispersion, and Bluetooth integration for studio-quality sound that you can control anywhere. JBL's EON series of powered speakers have long been a noteworthy value in portable PA systems, and the redesigned EON610 takes the EON up another notch!
Multipurpose Sound SystemThis versatile, self-powered, 10-inch, two-way, bass-reflex speaker delivers 1000 watts peak power or 500 watts continuous power. For critical live sound applications and or your basement practice space, this set of powered speakers delivers transparent, high-volume power and consistent coverage for full-spectrum sound across all genres. Uniform sound comes courtesy of JBL-designed and manufactured transducers, along with JBL waveguide technology, which uses waveguides to control sound quality at low frequencies, the crossover point, and high frequencies. The end result? Smooth, even sound no matter what.
Take-Anywhere DesignThe EON610's Class-D amplifier design keeps the overall unit relatively lightweight and compact, while well-placed handles help you carry these 33-pound powered speakers from van to venue. Indexed feet molded into the enclosure provide welcome security when stacking multiple units on stage. And when stage space is seriously tight, integrated hardware mounts let you fly the speakers.
Hands-On/Hands-Off Wireless Remote ControlThe EON610's DSP EQ parameters may be adjusted onboard or from your mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth. If the sound check doesn't catch everything and you need to tweak your tone mid-performance, you can do it from afar without interrupting the show. Conveniently, the speaker system's Bluetooth interface supports both iOS and Android devices.
Features:- 1000-watt self-powered two-way, bass-reflex speaker
- 10" LF driver
- Bluetooth integration for mix and volume control from a mobile device
- JBL waveguide technology provides uniform coverage
- Class-D amplifier design
- EQ presets for easy setup
- Power Rating: 1000W peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Max SPL output: 124 dB
- Frequency range: (-10 dB) 52 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency response: (+/-3 dB) 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- 110 x 60 degree coverage pattern
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs
- 1 XLR output
- XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional units
- Molded plastic enclosure with multiple mounting options: pole, floor, fly
- Dimensions: 21.968" (H) x 12.677" (W) x 11.614" (D)
- Weight: 26 lbs. each
- Backed by JBL warranty
- Get the JBL EON Connect smart device app on the Apple App Store or Google Play, and control up to four JBL EON600 speakers via the EON's built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
- System Type: Self-powered 10" two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 124 dB
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/-3 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 110 x 60 degrees
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Mounting: 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole-mount socket
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 21.968 x 12.677 x 11.614" (558 x 322 x 295mm)
- Net Weight: 11.79 kg (26 lbs)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Pair, with JBL Speaker Pack
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-852-5776
JBL EON610 Powered SpeakerMore than just another sound system, the EON610 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking the self-contained, portable PA system, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON610 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL-designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
Features:- Bluetooth integration
NOTE: Bluetooth app integration will not be available until April.