Control 29AV1 from JBL has upgraded voicing for evenly flat, high fidelity performance. With an extended bandwidth and well controlled defined coverage you don't get with standard compact loudspeakers. Its high-frequency horn is adjustable allowing it to be used either vertically or horizontally. Ensuring excellent sound characteristics throughout its listening area these pro speakers are designed to maintain consistent coverage.
Customers: Please check out specifications, this item is not built like a standard passive speaker and requires optional accessories to work with standard accessories (amplifiers, speaker stands, speaker cables etc.)
Magnetically shielded, the Control 29AV1 can be placed as close as 9 inches away from video monitors without the need to worry about visual distortion or damage resulting from prolonged exposure. With its top-quality line distribution transformer, this speaker can be run off of either 70V or 100V distributed speaker lines and its 8 ohm impedance allows multiple loudspeakers to be connected to a single line.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- 110 x 85 degree HF coverage, rotatable horn
- 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 W thru
- SonicGuard overload protection
- 8 inch (200 mm) Kevlar cone woofer
- 1 inch (25 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- InvisiBall mounting hardware included (also ten 6 mm suspension points)
- Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals
Convenient InvisiBall mounting method is not only easy to install, it has an adjustable aim and can be a very successful theft deterrent. InvisiBall rotates both horizontally (up to 41 degrees off-axis) and vertically (up to 36 degrees).
For maximum protection against weather, the Control 29AV1 sports a Kevlar woofer cone with a butyl rubber surround and a rear loaded driver basket to protect from varying degrees of direct exposure. Titanium compression driver, thermoset composite coated grille (with foam to minimize water incursion), rust-resistant Nickel/zinc terminals and a sealed-entrance cover is included to protect the speaker's terminals. Not to mention JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity audio.
Shown in Black finish.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz -18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 300 W Continuous Program Power 150 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps: 70 V: 110 W, 55 W, 28 W & 14 W 100 V: 110 W, 55 W, & 28 W Thru Position: 8W nominal
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 18 kHz ( +/- 3 dB)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: Short-Term: 120 dB; Long-Term: 114 dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 90 dB (2.83V / 1m)
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 110* H x 85* V, rotatable
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.2 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 16 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.6 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 16 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.3 ohms @ 230 Hz
- Crossover Network: 3rd order High Pass, 2nd order Low Pass with impedance compensation, 2.5 kHz crossover frequency
- Low Frequency: 200 (8 in) kevlar cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 50 mm (2 in) voicecoil on fiberglass former
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 in) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, WeatherMax multi-layer foam
- Overload Protection: Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Serviceable internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload conditions.
- Environmental: IEC 529 IP-X5 rating. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-Std-202F for salt spray.- Terminations: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5 mm2).
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Colors: Black or white (-WH)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 520 x 306 x 277 mm (20.5 x 12.0 x 10.9 in.)
- Net Weight (ea): 12.2 kg (26.8 lb.)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 14.0 kg (30.8 lb.)
- Included Accessories: 1 piece MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6 mm x 260 mm InvisiBall Hex wrench.- Optional Accessories: MTC-29CM to install speaker down from the ceiling MTC-29UB U-bracket
- MTC-29NL4A Neutrik Speakon NL4 Adapter Plate for Control 29AV
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs