Rhoads Goes Pro With This Shred-Ready Metal MachineJackson has upped the ante with the RRMG Pro Rhoads electric guitar. With a sleek finish and ebony fingerboard, the RRMG Pro Rhoads looks just as good as it sounds. And it sounds great, thanks to EMG humbuckers. Throw in a Floyd Rose in the bridge, and a graphite-reinforced neck with a compound-radius fretboard, and the RRMG Pro Rhoads is like a dream come true for any headbanger.
Power to GrindWith an asymmetric flying-V body, one look at the RRMG Pro Rhoads is all it takes to tell it's made for metal. It's got a 25.5-inch-scale, compound-radius ebony fingerboard, so fingering will be easy whether you're playing riffs or solos. The neck has an oiled finish so you'll be transitioning between positions with lighting speed. And best of all, you've got two direct-mounted EMG humbucking pickups delivering silky clean highs and grinding crunchy lows. Whatever tone you're looking for, the RRMG Pro Rhoads is ready to deliver.
Rugged ConstructionWith a through-the-body graphite-reinforced neck design and alder Rhoads body, the RRMG Pro Rhoads truly is one tough axe. While you may not be planning on wielding your Pro Rhoads during the next zombie apocalypse, its robust construction will serve you well on stage. Add the Floyd Rose bridge with locking string nut, and the RRMG Pro Rhoads is capable of some truly outlandish string bends while keeping in tune.
Features:- Jackson Pro series electric guitar
- Alder Rhoads body with quilt maple veneer
- 3-piece maple through-the-body neck with graphite reinforcement and oiled finish
- 25.5" scale ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black pearloid "shark fin" inlays
- 12 to 16" compound neck radius is designed for speed
- Black hardware
- Direct mounted EMG 81 humbucking pickup in the bridge position
- Direct mounted EMG 89 humbucking pickup in the neck position
- Master volume and tone knobs and 3-way selector switch provided
- Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (recessed) and Floyd Rose R3 Locking string nut
- Sealed, die-cast, in-line tuning machines
- Dunlop StrapLok system, .009-.042 gauge nickel plated strings, truss rod wrench, and Floyd Rose nut adjustment wrench included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Series: Pro Series
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, Classic Rhoads - .790" at 3rd Fret, .850" at 12th Fret
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R3 locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-03000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 480-596-9690
Jackson RRMG Pro Rhoads Electric GuitarChosen specifically for the Rhoads RR3, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan pickups drives this guitar's versatile sound. Continuing their legacy of inspiring guitar shredders across the world, the latest evolution of the high-tech Rhoads RR3 has landed. The Rhoads RR3 melds versatile tone with classic rock style and innovative technology for a purebred machine that proudly exhibits Jackson's deep-running bloodline.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan pickups provides a crisp JB TB4 humbucking bridge pickup and warm '59 SH1N humbucking neck pickup combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. The ultra-fast one-piece maple neck bears a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity, remaining true for unbeatable performance.
The 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing -- more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. The sensitive Floyd Rose FRT-03000 recessed double-locking tremolo adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger while working in concert with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut for rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
Features:- Nato body
- 1 Piece Maple Neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan pickups
- Pearloid Sharkfin inlays
- Floyd Rose FRT-03000 recessed double-locking tremolo
- Floyd Rose R3 locking nut