Rid your tracks of snaps, crackles, and pops with iZotope RX 3 audio restoration software. With a clean-up tool for every kind of audio mess, RX 3 software makes it easy to salvage recordings by removing noises, erasing the pops and crackles typical of old records, improving dialogue clarity, eliminating sneezes and coughs, reducing reverb, and more. RX 3 gives audio engineers, recording musicians, post-production studios, broadcasters, and Podcasters the ability to turn problematic recordings into pro-level material. Don't give up on your tracks -- transform them.
Can We Fix It? Yes, We Can
iZotope's RX 3 audio repair toolkit includes all the essentials for repairing both common and uncommon audio problems. Features such as Denoise, Declip, Declick & Decrackle, and Spectral Repair let you retouch your flawed audio. RX 3's Spectrogram and Spectrum Analyzer help you to identify problems and correct them at the source, while dedicated audio enhancement modules such as EQ, Gain, and Channel Operations make it easy to polish your audio to a pristine finish.
Clean Interface Helps You Visualize and Restore Audio
Sometimes there are problems in your audio that you don't even hear. That's where RX 3's spectral editing paradigm can assist you in visualizing your audio so you can go beyond the waveform and see exactly what is troubling your tracks. The software provides an intuitive spectrogram display that shows you, in detail, what is causing the problem. Drawing tools such as Lasso, Brush, Magic Wand, Invert Selection, Invert Selection Frequencies, and Select Harmonics are at the ready to help you precisely select and remove problematic frequencies. After you've replaced unwanted sounds, you can fill in any remaining gaps with Spectral Repair, a feature that synthesizes audio to match what's there and restore a seamless listening experience.
Conveniently, you can use RX 3 as a standalone application or as a suite of plug-ins within your DAW. When used standalone, the audio restoration software offers intelligent DSP and multicore processing that pushes it to work up to six times faster than previous versions of RX. Its ability to process and edit multiple files at once helps you get through your projects quickly, and RX Document format ensures that all your edits are saved no matter what. Another useful feature is RX 3's ability to track all of your performed tasks and export a log of your edit history, so you never have to wonder what you did.
Who's It For? Everyone
iZotope RX 3 is for everyone: audio engineers, recording musicians, video post-production studios, broadcasting studios, Podcasters, and any audiophile with the desire to restore or otherwise improve audio. Engineers and musicians can turn to RX 3 to rid their tracks of amp hum, environmental noise, clipping, unwanted reverb, and so forth. Those working in post-production can do much of the cleanup work on their own and reduce the need for ADR by using RX 3 to fix noisy, clipped, or otherwise damaged dialogue and audio clips. Likewise, if you work in a broadcasting studio or create your own podcasts, you can use RX 3 to clean up phone interviews, location recordings, and ensure that your audio meets international broadcast standards (with Insight, iZotope's enhanced metering suite). And of course, RX 3 is ideal for anyone wanting to repair audio, period. Perhaps your favorite vinyl is showing its age, or maybe you want to fix stereo imbalances or phase issues that sometimes occur during tape restoration. RX 3 software is able to help solve any issue.
- Audio restoration software (Mac/Windows) that easily improves the quality of any audio file
- Runs as a standalone application or as a suite of plug-ins (AAX, RTAS/AudioSuite, VST, VST 3, Audio Unit) for your DAW
- Eliminate noise, hum, pops, unwanted reverb, and more
- Denoise, Declip, Declick & Decrackle, and Spectral Repair tools correct flawed audio
- Spectrogram and Spectrum Analyzer help identify problems and correct them at the source
- Audio enhancement modules such as EQ, Gain, and Channel Operations for fine-tuning audio clips
- Spectral editing paradigm helps you visualize audio
- Drawing tools such as Lasso, Brush, Magic Wand, Invert Selection, Invert Selection Frequencies, and Select Harmonics for precise selection and removal problematic frequencies
- Spectral Repair synthesizes audio and fills in gaps
- Can process and edit multiple files at once
- Intelligent DSP and multicore processing speeds up workflow
- RX Document format reliably saves all your edits
- Ideal for audio engineers, recording musicians, video post-production studios, broadcasting studios, podcasters, and more
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
RX 3 runs as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for your DAW or NLE.Operating system requirements:
- Windows: (XP, x64, 7, 8)
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- Plug-in formats:AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
- Host compatibility:In addition to being available in RX 3's standalone mode, RX 3 modules are also compatible* as plug-ins for popular hosts like Pro Tools, Media Composer, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Ableton Live, and many more.
*Please note: the Spectral Repair plug-in is not a real-time plug-in, and therefore is not compatible with some hosts. List of compatible hosts
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 0 lbs
The fastest, easiest way to repair and restore audio. Rescue your audio from the cutting room floor! With remedies for noise, clipping, hum, buzz, crackles, and more, the iZotope RX 3 is the most robust and best-sounding audio repair toolkit on the market. Used everywhere from Hollywood post production studios to leading sound editing facilities, iZotope RX 3 transforms troubled recordings into professional-grade material.
Built for the Toughest Audio Repair Tasks
Perfectly suited for audio engineering and recording, post production, archiving, broadcasting, forensics and more, RX 3 delivers cutting-edge tools for treating previously unusable audio. With an intuitive spectral editor and 10+ intelligent modules, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled audio with unprecedented power and precision.
An All-In-One Solution
RX 3 includes everything you need to repair both common and uncommon audio problems, while RX 3 Advanced adds specialized features for audio professionals.
- ADV Remove or reduce reverb from vocals, instruments, and more using the revolutionary Dereverb module.
- ADV Clean up dialogue on the fly with the Dialogue Denoiser--the new audio standard for real-time dialogue treatment.
- ADV Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight, iZotope's comprehensive metering suite, in your DAW or NLE. A $499 value!
- Turn flawed audio into pristine, usable material using Denoise, Declip, Declick & Decrackle, Spectral Repair and more.
- Pinpoint problems faster than ever with the Spectrogram and Spectrum Analyzer.
- Easily finesse your sound with dedicated audio enhancement modules like EQ, Gain, Channel Operations, and RX 3 Advanced's Time & Pitch.
Visualize Your Audio Like Never Before
With RX 3's groundbreaking spectral editing paradigm, you can use your eyes and ears to identify and fix troublesome audio.
Visualize audio with the intuitive spectrogram display and discover what your waveform won't show you.
Select and remove problematic frequencies with precision using drawing tools like Lasso, Brush, Magic Wand, Invert Selection, Invert Selection Frequencies and Select Harmonics.
Replace unwanted sounds and fill gaps in recordings with Spectral Repair, which intelligently synthesizes audio to restore a seamless listening experience.
Work more intuitively than ever thanks to a completely redesigned interface--clean and approachable for both first-time and previous RX users.
Optimized for Efficiency
- RX was redesigned from the ground up to make audio repair fast and easy.
- Repair audio with a workflow that suits you, using RX 3 as a standalone application or as plug-ins within your favorite DAW or NLE.
- Work up to six times faster than before with new, intelligent DSP and multicore processing in the RX standalone application.
- Sleep well knowing you'll never lose an edit again, thanks to the new RX Document format.
- Get through projects faster than ever by processing and editing multiple files at once.
Who is it for?Audio Engineers and Recording Musician
- Eliminate the amp hum, equipment hiss and environmental noise that can ruin your recordings.
- Fix problems like clipping, audio dropouts and cell phone rings.
- ADVRemove unwanted reverb and improve the quality of on-location recordings with the Dereverb tool.
Video Post Production
- Save time and reduce the need for ADR by cleaning up clipped, damaged and noisy dialogue with RX 3's simple-to-use tools.
- ADV Isolate and reduce troublesome background noise in real time with the Dialogue Denoiser.
- ADV Seamlessly match dialogue takes recorded in different environments with Dereverb.
Restoration and Archiving
- Restore old mediums such as vinyl, tape and film with precise control over each step of the process.
- Streamline your workflow by recording directly into RX 3, making necessary repairs, and exporting with 64-bit SRC(TM) sampling and MBIT+(TM) dithering quality.
- ADV Repair stereo imbalances and phase issues that can occur during tape restoration with Azimuth Alignment controls.
Broadcasting and Podcasting
- Reduce unwanted noise from location recordings and phone interviews.
- Remove distortion and signal clip from recordings using RX 3's enhanced declipping processes.
- ADV Ensure loudness compliance with international broadcast standards with Insight(R), iZotope's enhanced metering suite.
- Improve the clarity and intelligibility of vocals by removing background noise.
- Visually perform edit analyses by using the Spectrogram display.
- ADV Keep track of all performed tasks and export a log of your edit history.